May 2014 Moms

Started belly wrapping

I got my Bellefit in the mail today, 3 days postpartum. I'm not gonna lie, it has stolen some of my comfort but I can laugh and get off the couch with ease now. It also stops my abs from feeling like they're going to split from the weight of my son as he feeds (pp belly is a convenient shelf, what can I say?)

Who else is wrapping? What are your experiences?

imageimageimage
H e n r y  May 21, 2014

Re: Started belly wrapping

• I started using my belly bandit when I left the hospital yesterday. So far I love it. It provides great back support and seems to help get rid of back aches and pains. PP cramping also seems to have subsided a bit since using it. You can clearly see it under almost any clothing though, Never used one with my first and *think* I can already see a difference, though this time I left the hospitol and even my sister commented how fast my stomach seems to be returning to normal size compared to the first time. With DS1 I was much, much heavier after giving birth so that could have a lot to do with it.
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
  • rt4lifert4life member
    I've got a bellefit and I started wearing it the day I got out of the hospital. I LOVE it.
    If you knew better, you'd do better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Krisd6Krisd6 member
    I am still waiting for my little one to arrive :) I don't know very much about these. Is there a difference between the two? Did your MD recommend it? Appreciate any insight!
  • I got a tummy support from the grocery store at 3 days PP. Love it. Back to looking flat even without wearing it all that much. Ended up happy I didn't go with the bandit. Mine was only $23 and FSA deductible!
  • I asked my Ob for a binder while in the hospital post csection because every time I rolled around it felt like my insides were gonna come out. I've been wearing it pretty much nonstop. I feel much better with the extra support. I'm thinking of upgrading to a bellefit.
  • MwyldMwyld member
    I'm 2 weeks PP, too late to start wrapping?
  • Lild09Lild09 member
    Been wearing mine but I can baducalkt close it now..do I but the next size down? Im 10 d pp

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lild09 said:
    Been wearing mine but I can baducalkt close it now..do I but the next size down? Im 10 d pp
    I am already almost down to the next size too. Luckily I got a med. and a small. Seems like it is working, and lo and behold- no pooch factor like with my first. :) 
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"