March 2014 Moms
Options

The Brag-plaint Thread

let's hear those brag-plaints, you know you wanna share it ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
>Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: The Brag-plaint Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    pepperedmothpepperedmoth member
    edited May 2014
    OK.

I keep waking up drippy every morning because as soon as my supply adjusts to how long he sleeps at night, he starts sleeping longer! It's annoying and painful. Also I'm worried my supply will tank too, but I pump as well and so far so good....

Also MH and I had a screamy fight over something dumb the other night. We rarely fought to start with, and having LO has brought us even closer, so this was our first real squabble since he was born. We made up right away but it was still sucky.

ETA: Oh also I am soooo close to my pre-preg weight but not quite, so maternity clothes are ridiculous, my old clothes are too small, but I can't really excuse buying new because I AM so close. I should be able to get back in them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been back down to my normal weight since the week we came home, but I want to lose about 15 lbs. more. My complaint is that I am in clothes limbo as my previous clothes don't really fit as well (hips and boobs are bigger) and I don't want to buy more until I lose weight. So I basically live in yoga pants and t shirts for now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ahutch428 said:

I have been back down to my normal weight since the week we came home, but I want to lose about 15 lbs. more. My complaint is that I am in clothes limbo as my previous clothes don't really fit as well (hips and boobs are bigger) and I don't want to buy more until I lose weight. So I basically live in yoga pants and t shirts for now.

This
  • Options
    I hate knowing the golden hour to put baby down for the night to make her sleep 6-7 hours straight, because then I feel so pressured to put her down at the same time every night!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The little extra weight that I still haven't lost has given me curves. My usual stick figure actually looks like a grown up one now.
  • Options
    I've lost so much weight, my underwear almost fell down when I was going into church this morning. Looks like it's time to get new, smaller underwear
  • Options
    I can't find nursing bras that fit because my PP boobs are huge.
  • Options
    I've been at my pre-pregnancy weight since 4 weeks pp, my boobs are too big for most of my shirts and I live in nursing sports bras and yoga pants. I need to start working out again but there isn't a tight enough sports bra to contain these things.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My LO has STTN the last two nights and it kinda has me worried, I'm pretty sure it's just growth spurts. She's EBF and my boobs woke me up at 230 both nights. The two previous nights she was up every 2-3 hrs. Also, my body doesn't know what to do with this much sleep anymore, I think it makes me more tired. I'm sure next week's sleep pattern will be completely different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"