December 2014 Moms
Options

What am I supposed to eat?!?!?!

Every meal I eat makes me sick to my stomach. I don't even know what to eat. It feels like work to even think about eating food. I can eat apples only during the day, bananas, lays potato chips, sometimes oatmeal, and sometimes popcorn. Other than that everything else I look at makes me sick to my stomach. I've been trying to get one meal in a day with these snacks but I'm running out of meal choices because they all make me sick. Anybody else feel like this?

Re: What am I supposed to eat?!?!?!

• Options
    I can't even stomach soup.
  • Options
    Yep. Eat whatever you can for now and make sure you are taking your vitamin. Hopefully it will ease up soon and you can eat somewhat normally again.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eat what sounds good and what you can hold down. 1st tri is all about survival.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I was a fan of pretzels, tortilla chips, rice, and chicken broth.  To help I did a lot of crystallized ginger and had the OB prescribe Zofran. 

Test
  • Options
    arynrasarynras member
    Ugh I feel your pain. I will nibble on dry cereal in the morning or sometimes I can stomach a fruit smoothie. Lunch is hard for me. I have to play it by ear which sucks because I'm a teacher so it's not like I can just leave to get food at lunch time. I usually just cross my fingers that I can stomach something from the cafeteria. Otherwise I keep crackers, cereal, chips, peppermints, and popcorn with me to nibble on. I usually can't eat a meal for dinner. If I do, the grilled cheese from sonic is what I can stomach. Otherwise it's Popsicles or a milkshake.
  • Options
    I knew I wasn't the only one but I never knew pregnancy could turn you off of every food possible almost. This is my first and I haven't told many people so it's tough. Plus my husband is away at work for a month so I'm just bumming around feeling like a bad momma for eating lays potato chips. I think I will try some Popsicles. I'm gluten free so it makes me choices of what to eat even harder. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    Certain things have really been turning my stomach.  I can't deal with any pork, or chicken, or hamburger at the moment.  I only want steak.  And I have been craving french fries daily and actually eating them at least twice a week.  I have managed to eat an occasional green salad and have thrown garbanzo beans on it for extra protein.  Other than that, I am surviving on Greek yogurt and fresh fruit.  
  • Options
    All I eat is toast, fruit and these little pizza things. I cannot even handle the sight of chicken. Ask dr. About zofran that stuff works great!!!!
  • Options
    I have so many food aversions right now. I basically eat whatever sounds good to me, whether it's healthy or not.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"