May 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone have an extremely active baby right before labor?

I'm sure I am just wishful thinking! That's pretty much all I do nowadays! The last 2 days my little girl has been having a party in the womb! Way more active than normal and it feels like she might just crawl on out! She's moving so much I almost feel a seasick sensation. I am definitely enjoying it though. :) Just wondering if anyone has had a very active baby right before labor? Could she be partying it up before she makes her big appearance? I have been having braxton hicks for weeks now and cannot hardly wait for her to decide its time! 

Re: Anyone have an extremely active baby right before labor?

• Options
    ErsulliErsulli member
    I was wondering this same thing last night when it felt like she was running on a hamster wheel in there...
  • Options
    I hope so too! I really thought LO's foot and hands were going to push through my stomach last night - it was consistent from 9pm-1am. I couldn't sleep! 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lrmrtnlrmrtn member
    LO has been partying it up like a rock star for a couple of weeks but I think he's having too much fun to come out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    haylo33haylo33 member
    My little boy calmed down the last few days. I mentioned it to my doc and was monitored for 30 min and he was fine. Then yesterday, he was going nuts all day long. I thought the same thing... Maybe it means something but nothing since. I think they have more noticeable sleep patterns now so we notice periods of activity more. I look for any sign labor might be close
  • Options
    Had my bloody show this morning and if anything she's been super lazy today which has me mildly worried since I'm at work and kick counts are hard to do. First thing I do when I get home is going to be do a kick count. She's moving just enough that I'm not totally freaked out.
    BabyName Tickerimage
  • Options
    momo214momo214 member
    My girl has been super crazy since conception (or at least the point I could start feeling her). I swear she is rarely still and now that she has dropped she is head butting my cervix, fist pumping on my bladder, and arm wrestling my colon. Then to add in the full stretches that reach from ribs to pelvic bone. I can already tell she will be a crazy little toot!
  • Options
    My little girl has been extremely active also! Now when she moves she hits my cervix and colon and it hurts! I heard they settle down before labor but im not sure
  • Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    DS was very active all the way up until the end of my pregnancy. He was even rowdy in the hospital. But I never went into labor, even with help. He was just an active baby.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    My son was Sunday night I had a hard time sleeping he was moving so much. Went into labor at 230 am
  • Options
    awc1986awc1986 member
    DD was very busy in the days preceding labor, then quietened down during my long, early labor phase. That started at 8am on Friday and she was pretty quiet until 4pm on Sat when they broke my waters. She was born less than 3hrs later.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"