New Jersey Babies
Options

Tenafly Pediatrics- anyone use them? which office/doctor?

Hi does anyone use Tenafly Pediatrics?  It looks like we will be moving to Mahwah when the baby comes so Oakland and Park Ridge seem to be the cloest locations.  There are so many offices and doctors I'm wondering if anyone has any specific doctor/office recommendations/good experience to provide....thanks!

Re: Tenafly Pediatrics- anyone use them? which office/doctor?

• Options
    JBA316JBA316 member
    We use them with our 2 month old daughter. We used to go to the Fort Lee office before we moved. Now we go to the Paramus location. We love Dr. Stiefel! I think he's at the park ridge and paramus location. Dr. Grossi is also sweet, but we haven't seen her yet except for in the hospital.
  • Options
    I know I am late to the post, sorry for that, but we use the Clifton location and have been to Tenafly and Paramus for sick visits.  My son is now 2.5 and we have been using the practice since he was born and I LOVE them!  I love all the doctors we have seen and the best part to me is, there are so many doctors to choose from and they are open on weekends as well.  I did find that some of the female doctors were better when my son was an infant and now that he is a toddler, the male doctors are a bit more boy oriented.  Not sure if that makes sense, but they just handle a male toddler better.  I do love them and recommend them to a lot of people!  Good luck, sorry for the late response!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"