May 2014 Moms
Options

Who wins for the most dilated?

2»

Re: Who wins for the most dilated?

• Options
    Contracting, but not regularly. Was 1 cm at 34 weeks,  1 1/2 at 36 weeks at 3 at 37 weeks, I'm sure at this rate he'll be here before the 4th of July......
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    38+5 here and nothing. My OB said I was "a little bit effaced" but thats it. No dilation whatsoever. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jerzeygrl329‌ Or you can be like I was with DD and I made it to 38w2d 6cm, 90%. Only induced b/c my BP finally went too high :( You can hang out like that for awhile unfortunately or go tomorrow. That's why it means nothing, which is why it sucks ass. I don't want to know if I'm 6cm again, that's too much pressure!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sthomas1222‌ yeah it is too much pressure, part of me wishes she never checked me. I do live kind of far from the hospital though so it is sort of good to know I shouldn't try laboring at home too long. I feel like this is just the start of many years of stress this little guy plans on tossing my way!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    38w 3cm 50% effaced.  Since Monday (last check) I've lost my mucous plug and just BH contractions.  Come the weekend and I'm sticking some EPO up the hoo ha.
    imageimageimage VOTE on my Name List     
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BKD1386BKD1386 member
    Was just checked this morning... locked up tight, no dilation, not engaged, nothing.  He's never coming out  LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

May 14 November Siggy Challenge: Least Favorite Part of the Holiday Season

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Just had my second check. Still at 3 cm :( But I have thinned out more (from 1.5 cm to 1 cm) and I am now "soft" and not "firm". I was hoping I would be a bit further along because before my first check I was only having cramping, but this past week I have had full on contractions some nights.

Oh well, my body knows what it's doing. I trust it to get me to 10 cm and get this baby out when it's supposed to.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    sws684sws684 member
    I don't even qualify! I'm 38+3 & a whopping 1cm 30% effaced..
  • Options
    Nada here, 36w5d FTM, and I'm 'high and closed up'. Darn it. I'm mentally preparing myself for a June baby.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    38wks and 4 days: 3cm and 90% effaced. Not a single contraction going on though
  • Options
    37 W 1 Day I was 1-2cm 80%effaced
  • Options
    Magheeta said:

How about who loses? That would be me. 38wks and nothing. Big fat zeros all around.

:/ me too auugh
  • Options
    On Tuesday (36W, 6D) I was 3cm and 80% effaced. Tons of BH since then and more pressure down below, but no real labor yet. A couple of times I thought it might be "go time" but then the contractions subsided. So frustrating! Just (impatiently) playing the waiting game over here ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"