Cleveland Babies
Options

Natural Birth Friendly Hospitals/OB's

Could you please give recommendations for natural birth friendly hospitals and OB's?  I have been reading about the UH-Elyria Natural Beginnings program and that sounds like what I am looking for.  I live in Medina, so I can travel to Akron or Cleveland areas.  Thanks :)

Re: Natural Birth Friendly Hospitals/OB's

• Options
    I'll be having my baby at St. John Medical Center in Westlake. They have a beautiful holistic birthing suite. I don't see an OB, but I do see the midwives that are based out of there and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. I couldn't be happier with the care I have received with them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had my son in the holistic birthing suite at St John Medical Center. I actually had a water birth and wasn't planning one at all!! I saw the midwives there for prenatal care and liked them. My only complaint is sometimes the wait time at my appointment was a little long and a few times I had to reschedule because the midwife was called to labor and delivery. Which is good, I guess, because a laboring mom is their first priority, but inconvenient for me. It happens in OB offices, too, though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have looked at St. John's Holistic Birthing Center and it looks amazing :)  Thanks for the recommendations!!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"