Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Pittsburgh Shower Location Help

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to help my mom/MIL with potential shower locations for the baby shower to be held in September/October. We have approx 100 people getting invited, and I'm struggling to find places that hold that many. I've called all the local golf clubs and restaurants with private rooms that I can think of, and am starting to call churches for halls. Just wondering where everyone had or has been to a baby shower in the PGH location. Any help at all is appreciated!

thanks!

Re: Pittsburgh Shower Location Help

• Options
    what part of the pittsburgh area are you looking into specifically? east? north hills? south hills?
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tskitski member
    ya, what area are you looking at and maybe we can give some insight in that area!
    Mommy to April 2011 Boy and soon to be Nov 2013 Girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had mine last year at the springdale vfw. I know it doesn't sound the nicest but it seriously is beautiful and can fit upto 250 people.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Remos catering has a nice room, it is in the north hills 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have been to ones at Atria's and Bravo Italiano
  • Options
    We are having mine at Jadens in Monroeville a friend of mine had hers at atrias
  • Options
    I was looking for a venue as well, either in Cranberry or Moon/Hopewell area.  Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 28  DH: 27  Married: May 2011

August 2013: started TTC
    Me: Abnormal cycles, no ovulation, diagnosed PCOS 5/13/14
    DH: Super sperm, according to Dr.
    Feb 6, 2014 - First cycle of Clomid 50mg, tested positive for O, BFN
    March 8, 2014 - Second cycle of Clomid 50mg, tested negative for O
    April 12, 2014 - Third cycle of Clomid 100mg, tested positive from O, BFN
    May 14th - Fourth cycle of Clomid 100mg, tested positive from O, 1 Follicle 17mm, BFN
    June 15th - First cycle of Letrozole, 2 follies, one on each side, 22mm and 20mm... BFP!!!!  Baby Boy due March 21, 2015

• Options
    Blueberry Park has a great indoor pavilion
    RMU Sports Center in Neville has a great space called the Hat Trick Club
    RMU also has conference rooms that are really nice on campus I very been to a shower there before and they use Parkhurst Catering same ppl Eat n Park use.
    The Chadwick in the North Hills
    Robin Hill Park has a house
    The Christy House in Sewickley
    Avonworth Community Park has the log cabin

Goodluck!
  • Options
    The Double Tree in Moon does nice parties too, especially for such a large group they would be able to fit you all.  With Robin Hill you have to rent all your own tables & chairs (had our wedding reception there) and I don't think the Christy House would hold 100.
  • Options
    The union project has a nice space as well!
    Excited for our new little one!  Two Angels remain in our prayers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"