April 2013 Moms
Options

@ceamac0127

I need your pointers now, can you sell me Kansas City? We're supposed to be going out there May 8th or the 15th to check everything out. I don't have the exact location yet of where my husband will be working but are their any areas in a 20 mile radius that I should avoid? Any that are fabulous?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: @ceamac0127

• Options
    Wait, are you moving to Kansas City? Ughhh jealous.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    Wait, are you moving to Kansas City? Ughhh jealous.

For a year possibly. We have to check it out and go over everything. Have you been before? I'll be closer to my family in Ohio and my husband has family in St.Louis but otherwise we'd be completely on our own

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    One of my best friends from... well, nursery school on, lives there and she loves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I haven't actually been there... I'm only jealous because you'll be so close to @ceamac0127 haha! 
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I was there a couple of weeks ago for work and stayed at the marriott downtown - loved it! I actually said to my H when I got back that I wouldn't mind living there. The downtown is very similar to downtown Atlanta but looks much safer/less "crimish".

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options
    Yay!! We should definitely meet up when you come in town

Areas of actual Kansas City, MO can be pretty sketch so I would recommend staying away from the actual city unless we chat about somewhere specific.

Any of the suburbs of Kansas City are all great. Johnson county on the Kansas City are all the nice family areas. I work in KCMO but live on the Kansas side.

Prairie village, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Shawnee are all great cities on the Kansas side to live

I can PM you with a more detailed description of where I live and we can discuss where your husband will work in relation to the city

I'm excited to possibly have another A13 mom near me. I've been the lone Midwesterner forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"