Kansas Babies

Parkville area mom looking for GTG

I live in the Parkville area and I'm looking for moms that are interested in a get together. I am due 11/11 with our 2nd and I'm a stay at home mom annnnnd I don't get out much lol. I am trying to come out of my shell and meet people but it's hard when I don't work. I just figured a trip to English Landing Park when the weather gets better would be fun for the kids and it would be nice to have a conversation with someone else than my 4 year old.

Re: Parkville area mom looking for GTG

• I see that no one replied to you so I thought I would make a suggestion. I am not expecting, I just hopped over from the TTGP board.
    Some of the hospitals have mom's groups that meet once a week. I went to the group at St. Luke's north. They meet on Wednesday mornings. It is mostly a lactation group, but sometimes they have speakers. Anyways, some mom's bring their toddlers along and I know a group of gals who met while I was there are still a very tight group. So if you are still looking for mommy friends in November you should def check out this group.
    I have an almost 3 year old, but I currently working and finishing up with school. 
    Also there is a great face book group called kansas city northland mommy group. They often arrange meeetups through the site. It is closed, but you can ask to become a member.

GL with number 2!!
    Married since 2007
    DS #1 Born July-2011
    DC #2 BFP Oct-27-2013 MC 5w3d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"