May 2014 Moms
Options

EXTREME Gas!

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and let me say the gas has been unreal! What in the world! I haven't changed my diet and the baby dropped weeks ago. But all of a sudden I have gas non stop. I keep getting crampy thinking labor might be close only to discover that I just need to fart. Ugh... I wish I could make it stop. It's super embarrassing at times. Anyone else suffering?

Re: EXTREME Gas!

• Options
    me too. you're not alone!! at least its an easy fix!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yeah I keep thinking "hmmm cramps, that's a sign of labor!" Then nope either I need to poop or fart... Boo
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married Rob May 23rd 2008
    * Munchkin due May 5th 2014 * Getting back on the waiting list for domestic infant adoption May 2015 * Apparently May is our month!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My gas isn't the cause of my cramps however I feel oddly satisfied when I do finally fart! I wish it would make the cramps go away!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Progesterone and prostaglandin do glorious things to the entire body, including the digestive tract. It's why so many women develop loose stools the last couple of weeks of pregnancy.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I've been tooting for 2 full days now.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options
    Brigie029Brigie029 member
    edited April 2014
    This made me lol because this is what I've been dealing with. Long story short, last Thursday my OB said I was 3/4cm and she didn't expect me to go past the weekend. So, every time I breathed my hubby and I were on edge. I had a few times where I thought, "Ok, this is different!" Well, I have a baby inside still but just needed to fart really loudly. I'm so sick of these new fake contraction farts, lol
  • Options
    I have this too. So glad I haven't left home much lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"