May 2014 Moms
Options

PSA re: The *Birth Announcement* thread

Luckyu317Luckyu317 member
edited April 2014 in May 2014 Moms
FFS, This is not difficult! The thread is for birth announcements Only!! And love tits. Please Read the first paragraph in the thread to see why! No questions, no comments about how cute the babies are (yes, they are all absolutely adorable). We have, and will continue to have a lot of babies coming in the next few weeks to a month. If you want to ask a question about the birth, baby etc. Do it in another thread, or comment/ask in the birth story!!

Re: PSA re: The *Birth Announcement* thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great idea to repost it in the thread, @spacepotatoes!

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options

jennish11 said:
    I understand that it's important to keep that thread clean, but is it really necessary to start a whole thread to complain about it everytime someone posts to it? 

I mean, wouldn't it be more efficient to PM them and remind them?
    PMing the folks that chose not to follow the directions won't prevent it from happening in the near future, unfortunately. TB won't let people erase so trying to keep them from doing it in the first place is the only real way to make any progress.
  • Options
    jennish11 said:

I understand that it's important to keep that thread clean, but is it really necessary to start a whole thread to complain about it everytime someone posts to it? 

Yes. So that others remember as well.

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    momthatliftsmomthatlifts member
    edited April 2014
    jennish11 said:

No, this way everyone can see it. If we just pm people, it leaves room for others to make the same mistake

It's a BOY

• Options
    We already had this happen once...people still didn't get it! It's not that hard, especially if you are on here enough!
    Married 3/30/13- me, 36  DH, 38
    BFP #1 4/15/13  EDD: 12/25/13- triplets M/C 6/1/13
    BFP#2 9/14/13   DD-born on 5/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"