May 2014 Moms
Options

Weekly Exercise Thread Check-In

Alright ladies - I don't know about you, but I am struggling....how did you fare this past week? Feel free to just rant instead of posting your weekly log...

Here is what I did: 
Wednesday - 1 hour prenatal yoga
Friday - 2 mile walk with dog
Saturday - 4 hours gardening/weeding/planting (this counts, right?)
Sunday - 2 mile run/1 mile walk

This is hard! I have zero motivation except I know that its good for baby and me to keep moving. My run was so hard to do yesterday - so much pressure and so much weight in the middle of your body - ugh. It's so frustrating. I'm ready for baby to be out and my old body back. My sister ran her first half marathon yesterday and of course, I went to the finish line to support her. I cried. Of course I was happy for her, but I was INSANELY jealous of her and all the other runners. I ran that race last year. Okay. Vent over. I hope you ladies had a better week than I did.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly Exercise Thread Check-In

• Options
    I am 37 weeks today, and it is my last official week of CrossFit!  Going to miss it, but hoping to be back on 7/1
  • Options

@Jcrewgirl85 - I totally understand.  I get so jealous when I see people running.  Good on you for keeping up running during your pregnancy.  The pressure was so much for me that I abandoned running way back in the first trimester.  I am so excited to get back to it, though.  The only thing that makes me feel better is looking for the perfect first race back to sign up for :)

Monday - 30 minute walk

Tuesday - 30 minute walk

Wednesday - 1 hour prenatal yoga

Thursday - 30 minute walk

Friday -

Saturday -

Sunday -

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Blaaahhhhhh. I think I only logged 4 miles of actual workouts last week. The RLP and BH contrax are killing me. But I have been trying to stay active, doing quite a bit around the house and going out with DH and DS whenever possible just so I can walk around. I walked a couple of miles at the zoo Saturday morning, so that counts for something.

I'm so done being pregnant. I take back all the times I ever judged another woman for saying that.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    Still doing some toning stuff a few times a week, but walking around a farmer's market this weekend for just 30 mins resulted in so much uncomfortableness and cankles. Over it.

• Options
    I haven't checked in here in months but since you said "rant," I think I will, since that's all I want to do anymore.

I've been keeping up with Zumba 2-3 times a week until last week. My BP has been giving me fits so my doctor said no more Zumba, only walking. So I went for a 1 mile walk yesterday afternoon and sat down afterwards for about an hour before work. A few hours later, I had to leave work because my BP was so high. Dizziness, nausea, headache. BP came down after I took a Tylenol and laid down. How am I supposed to get this baby out if I can't even go for a walk?

/end rant

Counting on you ladies to sweat for me!
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I'm so sorry you had a rough week. I can understand the total lack of motivation.

I did manage to fit in my strength training a few times, but I really did not feel like doing it AT ALL. We tried to go on a walk yesterday and halfway down the road, the rain came so we turned around. I am feeling lazy for sure. Walking seems to trigger BH's so I don't really love to do it, the strength training I actually enjoy once I finally get up off my ass to do it.

But I'm tired of exercising right now and really just want the next few weeks to fly by.

BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"