May 2014 Moms
Options

wow never coming on here again!

caitlinmaricaitlinmari member
edited April 2014 in May 2014 Moms
These were the most negative responses I have ever had. Is it that big of a deal to ask what others opinions are on a gender ultrasound? It is very common and I have seen many others do it. I saw someone comment about how they were wrong about their friends gender tonight so it made me think about it. I have many other pregnancy groups I am part of that are amazing and thought I would try this one out but goood bye!

Re: wow never coming on here again!

• Options
    Definitely girl. My son is due the exact same day and there is a huge difference in his potty shot at 20 weeks vs hers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Idk.. Looks like a panda to me..

That One Gal From Alaska :)

• Options
    And we have a GBCB!

Haha can't believe "this" post is getting called out for negative responses! SMH...

Deuces! :-h

• Options
    What happened?! I was asleep! Is someone's butt hurting?

AND IT'S SEX, NOT GENDER!!!!

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    WTF?!  What just happened?  I missed it...
    In memory of the angel babies that were too perfect for Earth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    So... Peace out!

People who didn't follow this thread from the original post are going to be so confused when they start reading the first couple of comments...
  • Options
    @sopsongbird‌ she was asking about the potential of her ultra sound being wrongly identified as a girl rather than a boy. You know cause at this point, being due in May, it really really matters...and of course, we are all experts, but unfortunately she didn't like our expert opinions.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This birds last post was dec 2013, I don't understand why this is coming up now. What am I missing?
  • Options
    Dang sleep getting in the way of drama! I hope random lady finds out the sex of her kid in a few days.
  • Options
    @ho11yday I was confused as well and I looked at the dates too.

OP: I didn't read your other thread but it doesn't sound that interesting or something that you need to have your feelings hurt about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

These were the most negative responses I have ever had. Is it that big of a deal to ask what others opinions are on a gender ultrasound? It is very common and I have seen many others do it. I saw someone comment about how they were wrong about their friends gender tonight so it made me think about it. I have many other pregnancy groups I am part of that are amazing and thought I would try this one out but goood bye!

Everyone on here is cruel!!!! I came on here for advise and now they are saying I have MUD just because I wanted opinions on inductions. It's obviously not THAT HORRIBLE if my DOCTOR is suggesting it. Good luck ppl, get a life. No need to be mean to a FTM with questions.
  • Options
    awc1986awc1986 member
    edited April 2014
    Everyone on here is cruel!!!! I came on here for advise and now they are saying I have MUD just because I wanted opinions on inductions. It's obviously not THAT HORRIBLE if my DOCTOR is suggesting it. Good luck ppl, get a life. No need to be mean to a FTM with questions.
    imageimage

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options

LMAO I just can't this morning....

Shame on us all for being 'cruel' bishes because she asked for opinions and *GASP* we gave them to her!

Sorry you didn't like the opinions you got, but that's how forums work!

No puppy dog kisses and glittery rainbow unicorn farts up in here!

• Options
    OP and others that think we are big meanie heads guess what we are all ginormously pregnant too but guess what we AREN'T *hint hint* medical professionals consult your damn doctor that's what you pay them thousands of dollars for. Buh bye.
  • Options
    Yeah.... What? I'm so confused.....
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    :-bd

It's a BOY

• Options
    Lol fantastic. Well done, OP.

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't even think to QFP. But this post was Second Verse, Same As The First.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"