Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Holle Formula

Hi, my daughter is 8 mos and thus far has been EBF.  I'm going to have to start supplementing with formula because I'm not pumping enough at work and was looking at Holle Formula.  It's an organic formula from Germany that looks really clean.  The only thing is that it doesn't contain DHA.  Has anyone used a DHA supplement and what did you use? 

Also, any opinions on Holle are welcome :) Thanks!

Baby C - 08.23.13

Re: Holle Formula

• Options
    Thank you so much for your reply! This is just what I was looking for!

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    I don't have anything to add about DHA but we use Holle and LO loves it. Are you planning to use Holle 1 or Holle 2 with your LO? Where are you thinking about purchasing from? We're always looking for the best deal. Sorry to threadjack!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where do you get your Holle formula from?
    I have order it from biologisch24.com a month ago and it seems to be since 18th of June still in Germany. So dissapointed.
  • Options

hope1003 said:
    Where do you get your Holle formula from?
    I have order it from biologisch24.com a month ago and it seems to be since 18th of June still in Germany. So dissapointed.
    We bought ours off of ebay, too.  It actually came pretty quickly.  We've also used HiPP recently.  You can by it off amazon.  It's organic from the UK.  I really like that one, too.

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    Try www.littleworldorganics.com. They sell both Holle and HiPP products. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"