September 2014 Moms

One thing I truly miss

Is my boobs and belly both being covered by water when I take a bath. Now it's one or the other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: One thing I truly miss

• Our bathtub doesn't have a slope on the end so a comfortable bath is out of the question!

• Loading the player...
  • jg1011 said:
    Bath??? If I sit my ass down in a tub I'm afraid I won't be able to get back up without a lift! Lol!
    This actually happened to me with DS1. I was 38w pregnant and DH still hadn't finished our bathroom renovation, so I was sitting down in the bottom of our neo-angle shower, with a curtain surround, to shave my legs. I literally had to call for DH to help me get up, because there wasn't anything for me to hold onto! I was dying of embarrassment.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I got a bath when I was about 8 and 1/2 months pregnant with DD. I was having a hard time getting out of the tub because i felt like a beached whale so I used the soap holder on the wall to try and get out. I ended up ripping the damn thing right off the wall, that was the last time I took a bath while pregnant :)

Bahahaha!! I am always afraid of this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"