February 2014 Moms
Options

AW -NIP

You guise! I just nursed while getting a pedicure. It was awesome! Perfect place - no guys and I was in a comfy chair. Plus it totally started a conversation with the lady next to me who had two sets if twins ten years apart. (Crazy!)

Just had to share! If you are hesitant to NIP I highly suggest the nail salon :) especially if you have one like me that's all natural so there is no yucky smell!
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: AW -NIP

• Options
    Way to go! Good job. NIP still makes me nervous and I have done it twice
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haha - so I posted this and then opened up the UO thread. Don't do this if you are @Bookshelves‌!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! It's daunting, at least for me. I had to nip three times on Friday. Once I set myself up on a secluded section of the mall, and almost immediately a flock of old men descended upon the seating area. Awkward, but oh well!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Jovxo said:

I have come to the conclusion that alot of hospital staff and even a lot of family members have seem my boobs due to BF. I just don't have a care in the world anymore.

And they saw a heck of a lot more of us than boobs.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    vshumway said:
    Congrats! The closest I have gotten to it is the front seat of my car in a parking lot. And then I still got nasty stares from the old lady in the car next to mine. (As I'm sitting in LOs nursery feeding her because I have a friend over so I don't feel comfortable in my living room- even though I know she would be perfectly fine with it)
    Sometimes I think it is easier in front of strangers rather than friends!

• Options
    I got this sent to me today lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dexter&11Dexter&11 member
    edited April 2014
    I was nervous about NIP....then I took LO into my office and she demanded a feed in the pub as soon as my food turned up, so I got out the cover and had a go. The she demanded food number 2 in the middle of the train station, I couldn't find where I'd put the cover so just had to find a quiet bench. By the train journey home 7 hours after I'd left home and feed #4 I was beyond caring and just whipped the boob out in front of a carriage full of builders
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"