December 2014 Moms
Options

WFL

I was super starving at lunch today and had a full salad from Wendy's. That BBQ Ranch Chicken gets me every single time. LOVE IT! What are y'all eating today?

Re: WFL

• Options
    I'm sort of on the boring morning sickness eating plan right now, blech.  Hard boiled eggs, fruit, high fiber cereal, etc.  It sucks :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Shit it's lunch time already? The day has been flying by.  I have no idea what's for lunch… the mister is working from home today, and he's going to be wondering the same thing. 

I might grill up some fish and throw it on a salad. 
    {May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pineapples and strawberries. I also have some pickled okra for a snack later.

My normal lunches sound terrible, trying to be creative! :)

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• Options
    Same thing I had for dinner last night...pulled pork. Been craving it for awhile now, trying not to eat it all at once!
  • Options
    A big fat pb+j with an apple and a small can of ginger ale

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have hummus and various things to dip in it. The chef at our little cafeteria here at the office just mentioned something about pasta salad though.... we'll see if i "need" it before it closes. Must .... save ... money ... 

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • Options
    Leftover pineapple chicken.  Working from home means almost all my lunches are leftovers.  
    But I bet they are so good. I love leftovers. Do you have a recipe by chance for that chicken?
  • Options
    kath16 said:
    I have hummus and various things to dip in it. The chef at our little cafeteria here at the office just mentioned something about pasta salad though.... we'll see if i "need" it before it closes. Must .... save ... money ... 
    @kath16 - My lunch was always hummus and veggies before the nausea struck! Now, it's the last think I want. I have a brand new, unopened tub of it in my fridge because I can't fathom eating it. Lucky!! Glad you are still able to enjoy it :)

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• Options
    kath16 said:
    I hear you on that. I've been a good girl lately about lunch, and I promised DH I would get better at bringing it and packing him one too. Lately, he has been packing mine.
  • Options
    Leftovers from dinner yesterday. So, bbq'd turkey Breast filet mashed potatoes and may try to make a salad or something.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    pb&j sandwich with pretzels & lemonade. had to force myself to eat something...and now i feel worse...

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    PB&J and an apple. It's boring but nothing else sounded good.
  • Options
    Ugh.. A plain bagel. Between nausea and not having an appetite nothing sounds good. Blah.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    tupelohunny320 lunch is leftovers, because I work at home, too... but we have eaten all the leftovers at this point I think.

I might have to go out to the store later - I'm also out of the ginger juice and applesauce that have been helping my nausea.
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Habanero chicken club with a side salad. My coworker just mentioned the bbq place that opened today down the street and suddenly I'm disappointed with my selection lol.

• Options
    Fish and chips from the place up the road. I had a super craving last night for that and sausage. Nnngh. At least my supper will be fairly healthy.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Sushi even with my nausea I have been craving it. I got a yam roll and a shrimp tempura roll with avacado.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    I brought a pb&j and strawberries and pineapple, but my nausea is getting the best of me. I'm trying to keep goldfish down at the moment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    A deliciously salty pack of ramen noodles. I always eat healthy, so I'm not allowing myself to not feel guilty about this bad decision.
  • Options
    I always pack with leftovers but today, I went to Noodles and Company. 

• Options
    I got a buffalo chicken wrap from a restaurant down the street (takeout). It was the only thing that sounded good, and it took everything within to get the grilled chicken instead of "crispy". All this baby seems to want is unhealthy food. 
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    leftovers (sausage w/ peppers, onion, potatoes, & carrots), strawberries, & a mozzarella string cheese stick. For the end of my day I have some Wheat Thin Pops & slices of cheddar.
  • Options
    Pierogies! Potato and cheese, SO excited :)
    I had homemade pierogies for dinner last night. The leftovers from what I made for Easter. My husband might have been pissed that I finished them off without asking if he wanted any but at least he was smart enough to not say anything. :)
    ~~leenieb123

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Pretzel rods and some Swedish fish. How healthy of me.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I love me some buffalo chicken wrap. I started making my own wraps and I can't believe how good they come out.
  • Options
    Duckie419Duckie419 member
    edited April 2014
    1. I just want to say how good it is to see you on here still. I'm so happy you get to stay. @oliversmom03‌
    2. Lunch today will probably be lucky charms. Nothing else sounds good.

Edited once to add tag. Edited again because I forgot to write why I edited.
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I went alllllll out today since I'm babysitting two extra babes.

We had homemade macaroni and cheese with broccoli and sausage. 
    A hardboiled egg. And carrots. 

Of course the cheese sauce contains weird additions like ghee and bone broth. That's about the only way I'm getting those down right now. 

Lunch has really been my only normal meal lately.
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options

A coworker took me to lunch today for administrative prof day yesterday.. we went to Olive Garden.. had baked ziti , salad, and chocolate mousse cake.. yummy

BFP: 04/03/2014  EDD: 12/15/2014  HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Leftover pineapple chicken.  Working from home means almost all my lunches are leftovers.  
    But I bet they are so good. I love leftovers. Do you have a recipe by chance for that chicken?
    Yes it was pretty good :-)  This is the recipe I used.  Gotta love the crock pot.  
    Thank you.
  • Options
    I needed Taco Bell for lunch today. Chicken soft taco, with nacho cheese. Oh.my.yum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"