June 2014 Moms

~*~Thursday Ticker Change~*~

For those of us due on Thursdays in June 

How many weeks? 

Fruit or other size comparison? 

Symptoms? Questions?

Upcoming appointments? 

What are you looking forward to this week? 

GTKY: Have you ever been the *first* to do something? (I heard this topic on the radio, it was fun!) such as the first to go to a new restaurant?  If not, go ahead and share another random fact :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~*~Thursday Ticker Change~*~

• Loading the player...
  • For those of us due on Thursdays in June How many weeks? 33 Fruit or other size comparison? durian fruit... isn't that the one that smells nasty and is illegal? weird. Symptoms? Questions? severe pelvic pain to the point I can barely walk sometimes. and it's in the weirdest spot right in the front. Upcoming appointments? Tuesday starts my weekly appointments! What are you looking forward to this week? hopefully talking DH into letting me get a prenatal massage GTKY: Have you ever been the *first* to do something? (I heard this topic on the radio, it was fun!) such as the first to go to a new restaurant? If not, go ahead and share another random fact I'll join the first to have kids/grandkids/great grandkids on either side of the family! which is funny because I'm the youngest one.
    Don't worry about talking your DH into it, just schedule it :) That's what I'd do haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MommyP710‌ this is going to sound really awful but I have a serious problem spending money we don't have so I got my access to the bank account taken away until further notice.
  • @MommyP710‌ this is going to sound really awful but I have a serious problem spending money we don't have so I got my access to the bank account taken away until further notice. image
    Oh ok :( Sorry to hear that...then I take back what I said about just scheduling it.  Hopefully your husband sees it is out of necessity, and if he isn't willing to pay, maybe he will be your masseuse??? :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MommyP710‌ lol it's ok I am very aware I have a problem and he was probably really smart to do what he did. he doesn't say no to me a lot and the issue probably won't be the money but more of the who is going to watch DS while I go because he works insane, long hours at a restaurant.
  • nnh7 said:

How many weeks? 32

Fruit or other size comparison? Squash-the fat round kind.

Symptoms? Questions? hunger like no other, waking up multiple times a night trying to get comfortable, shin splints.

No questions about symptoms.. but Do you prefer a old school rocking chair, or an updated glider for your nursery?

Upcoming appointments? Monday

What are you looking forward to this week? The weekend and the last Saturday I have to work until fall!!!! :):)

GTKY: Have you ever been the *first* to do something? (I heard this topic on the radio, it was fun!) such as the first to go to a new restaurant?  If not, go ahead and share another random fact 
    I'm bringing the first boy into my family. My parents had two girls, my sister had to girls, so my family finally gets a boy. Also, it's the first grand baby on my husbands side. 
    Me, personally, a glider. Mine is the Newco rosie glider and it's like heaven! I can even sleep in it :)

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • For those of us due on Thursdays in June 

How many weeks? 33 weeks

Fruit or other size comparison? Durian

Symptoms? Questions? Ive been having quite a few nosebleeds lately ewhhh

Upcoming appointments? Ob appt on monday..we have a scheduled c section at 39 weeks that means we only have 6 weeks left

What are you looking forward to this week? Glad to be a week closer to meeting my LO

GTKY: Have you ever been the *first* to do something? (I heard this topic on the radio, it
    was fun!) such as the first to go to a new restaurant?  If not, go ahead and share
    another random fact 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"