----- 2WW Thursday -----

MrsG713MrsG713 member
edited April 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Cycle/Month:

DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc:

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?)

imageimage

Re: ----- 2WW Thursday -----

• Options
    Morning Ladies!

Cycle/Month: 5/4

DPO: 7 (I think I put 7 DPO in error yesterday lol it was only 6)

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: May 2nd

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I feel weird this month but no actual symptoms yet that I've noticed much.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) Won a free trip south once :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for getting us started today @MrsG713‌ !

Cycle/Month: 3/3

DPO: 5

Timing: O-5, O-2, O

Testing Plans: 11DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: This is always the point in my cycle where I start considering FF VIP. I turned off in-app purchases a few weeks ago which is the only thing that kept me from upgrading last night! I know I can allow them again but I took it as a sign that I needed to wait.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) Our couches! They are old and don't match but that's what slip covers are for, amirite? Plus they are at the perfect level of comfortable and they've moved with us to a lot of places so there is a sentimental attachment.
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/2

DPO: 10

Timing: good per FF

Testing Plans: Tested today because of my temp rise - BFN 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Other than the fact that I caved and tested this morning on a Wondfo, seems like spotting has returned.  Now, I'm just waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto CD1.  :(

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) Eh, nothing really.  I can't really count my engagement ring and wedding band - because both of those certainly, were not free (even though we wished they were!)

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/5

DPO: 5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: May 1 if I make it that far.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: going to stop temping now for the 2ww.

GTKY: H's boss paid for a large part of our honeymoon which was awesome!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/8

DPO: 39/13

Timing: Amazing + IUI on O

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday. I have to go for betas tomorrow, but I'm assuming they'll be negative.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: My temp is way down today. I'm bummed that this cycle didn't work. Because we probably won't end up with insurance company after all, we're debating about if we want to pay for another IUI right now. We'll definitely be doing at least 1-2 Clomid w/monitoring cycles.

I can't think of the best thing, but last time I went grocery shopping I got 2 half gallons of milk, a dozen eggs, some granola bars, and some others things essentially free by stacking coupons with sales. That made me pretty happy.
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    YaMrWhiteYaMrWhite member
    edited April 2014
    Cycle/Month: 9/3AL 

DPO: 6 

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,O 

Testing Plans: not until AF is late 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Just hanging out. I was crampy yesterday and a little this morning. No clue why. 

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) $200 worth of Express work clothes!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:10

DPO:3

Timing:(very) High

Testing Plans:5/3

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc:nope

Do people count? :) if so DS!!!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1

DPO: 4

Timing: high

Testing Plans: probably not until next Saturday

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: just happy my temp is up

A car (kind of). My mom is basically giving me her 2010 focus. I'm currently driving it while she still makes the payment on it
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:3

DPO:4

Timing:-5,-4,-2,-1

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: nothing yet.

H gets us a lot of things for free or for trade with his work. Last year we got a free lawnmower and central a/c unit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 9/10

DPO: 9

Timing: meh

Testing Plans: the 30th if AF doesn't show.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I didn't sleep well last night at all. I woke up every hour. I almost didn't temp, but I don't want to fall out of the habit.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) I just got a free canvas print that I really love. We used it for a family picture.
    TTC #1 06/13
    Diagnosed PCOS 09/14
    Femara+Trigger+TI=Baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    epidemicepidemic member
    edited April 2014
    @MrsMCBMar2014 I'm at 10 dpo and caved and tested this morning too. BFN. FF gives my test date for Sunday. How long is your normal LT? Mine is 12 days, so I suppose I could have just tested too early. My temps have stayed high, but I'm trying not to read too much into symptoms. Darn this is maddening!

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    epidemicepidemic member
    edited April 2014
    Cycle/Month:4 

DPO:10 

Timing:FF says good 

Testing Plans: tested today, BFN. Testing again Sunday 27 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: my temps have stayed high this Luteal phase...but I'm trying not to get my hopes up with it. I wish I hadn't tested this morning..FF says to test Sunday so I'll try to hold out till then. 

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) I never seem to win the free prizes or raffles..haha.. I guess I won a gift card at our squadron christmas party once. I'm also pretty happy with the discounts I get at Joann's with my mad coupon skills..LOL!

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

DPO: 7

Timing:Good

Testing Plans: Not going to test this time, waiting out my period.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Temp dip today, seriously nauseated for about 30 minutes this morning, and spotting.  I want to think so badly that this is related to implantation, but since I have historically short luteal phases (9-10 days) I'm pretty convinced it's just PMS and early period spotting. I was really hopeful this cycle, and now I've got the blues.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) Nothing for free that I can think of, but a few weeks ago I got an email from Zappos reminding me of an account credit (of $200!) from shoes I returned in early 2012?? Bought 3 pairs immediatelyand they felt damn free at the time.
  • Options
    @Pintobean39‌ I have my FX for you!

@kerrydactyl‌ I lol'ed at your shoe story. That sounds like something I'd do. Enjoy those shoes!!

@LilMonk‌ that's such a sweet story!!

Cycle/Month: 8

DPO: 7

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O, +2

Testing Plans: 30th/1st but will probably cave sooner knowing me.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I have been really tired, but other than that not much. I feel a little nauseous this morning but it could be my yogurt & coffee. My temps seem a bit up and down for my liking but we'll see.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) our house (that we're currently renovating) was a wedding gift from H's grandfather. I complain about the reno but it's truly been a blessing.

imageimage
  • Options
    Damn @lilmonk I need a best friend like yours! I have to bribe my bestie with food just to come hang out with me lol
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

DPO: 14

Timing: awesome

Testing Plans: BFN this morning

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Temp drop and a BFN this morning means once again I'm just waiting for AF. I hate that I let myself get my hopes up again. I am so ready for this cycle to be over. I typically have 13 day LPs so I should at least start spotting today.

We've gone on a few trips that we didn't pay for, so those were awesome.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Boo :( I'm sorry @Ducktale.
  • Options
    noodlehead05noodlehead05 member
    edited April 2014
    Cycle/Month: 10/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: maybe tomorrow?

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Welp I think I'm going a little crazy now...my temp is still super high, but I've been fighting what I think is a cold/allergy mess so that could cause the high temps; I had what I thought was heartburn last night for awhile (but who really knows); I've been feeling a little "gaggy" (if that's a thing) the past day or so. Guh I'm over analyzing, but it's hard not to get hopeful...

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) I could go the aw route and say my husband, or I could go the other way and say my car that my Papou bought for me when I was in college!

edited because I completely blanked on the car 
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    :( sorry @Ducktale‌

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/4 NTNP

DPO: 4

Timing: Just O day

Testing Plans: I'd like to say that I'll hold off until 12DPO, but I'll probably start around 8DPO :/

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Meh, its still to early to have any thoughts about it.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) My MIL just gave us her sweet mini-van. I never thought that I would be the mini-van kind, but I love the damn thing!
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    dreemkin84dreemkin84 member
    edited April 2014

Cycle/Month: 3/6 (including a break after a loss)

Timing: high, based on opks and cm

Testing Plans: BFN this morning

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I don't know what to say today. No AF yet, i'm expecting her soon. Just want something to happen either way. And I knew I shouldn't get my hopes dashed by early testing but I can't help myself <----POASaholic. 

GTKY:  Probably the most expensive thing is one all-expenses-paid trip to visit my ILs whenever we want.  It's our Christmas present every year. They live in the southwest and it's nice to get away from the Midwest winters!

ETA: I feel crampy this morning too...so I think that's a bad sign?

PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO:37/ who knows

Timing: totally unsure see rant

Testing Plans: every single day for the last week

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: So I have learned my lesson and will never again go through a cycle without temping.  I had a positive OPK on April 3rd and eggwhite CM,  I figured I O'd on April 4, CD 17.  According to that I am now 20 DPO.  BFN every day. I realize now my O date is definately wrong and I guess I don't even know if I really O'd yet. What a mind fuck!  I just wish AF would come so I could quit obsessing. This is my 2nd cycle off BC, first was 28 days.  come on body figure it out.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?)  I recently won a TV from a community showcase, not bad.
  • Options
    FX for you @Pintobean39‌ !
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    cocoliso13cocoliso13 member
    edited April 2014
    @Ducktale‌ it's hard not to get your hopes up :( every month I say I'm going to be all zen earth mother and not worry (pffffft) and every month I get really sad. It's natural to want this as bad as we do

Cycle/Month:4/4

DPO: 16

Timing: -2, O

Testing Plans: Every day until AF shows her ass. Or hopefully doesn't.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: thanks everyone for the support yesterday. I was in an incredibly low spot. SO was being a thunderdouche but he apologized profusely last night, and we hashed it out thankfully.

On to TTGP news... I'm now late by a day. And after I posted yesterday morning I threw up twice and had incredible nausea that made me late for work. BFN on an IC, I'll keep testing and admittedly holding out hope

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) a treadmill! Once in my stoner youth I wanted to pass a drug test for a job lol...I bought a bunch of vitamins to detox and color my urine. It entered me into a contest automatically and a really nice treadmill was delivered. I was pumped. Plot twist : I'm now a drug counselor lol
  • Options
    lebradford-  How do you get such awesome coupons?  I tried couponing once and it was so time consuming and I felt like I never got that great of deals.  I wish I could figure it out!!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:4/5

DPO: 8 per FF but I think it's more like 6 per my temps and EWCM until 6 days ago

Timing: Good either way

Testing Plans: Looking like none now, see below

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I started spotting last night bright red (5 DPO per my calculations) and just a little bit so far this morning. I started spotting last month at 5 DPO also (but it was brown) and that was the month I had my chemical. Anyone have experience with chemicals at all? I have a shortish LP (11-12 days, nothing to be overly concerned about) but this feels like my period coming which is WAY early and would make my LP very short. Is this normal for after a chemical pregnancy? I'm freaked out that my cycles are so messed up now, and of course they were perfectly normal BEFORE we started ttc (I charted for a year prior to TFAS). I just don't know if this warrants a call to the doc or what, I guess I just wait it out? Until last month, I have never had spotting between O day and CD 1....I know you're "normal until you're not" but still - this is my whole life I'm talking about so it seems like more than a coincidence that things are changing around a chemical pregnancy. Just wondering if any of you all had experience with this! I need to be talked down. :)

Hmmm.....I guess the car my parents bought me when I turned 16 maybe? I would say my son, but he certainly wasn't free. We made him for free...but getting him here wasn't free, lol!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Options
    ::lurking::

Holy shit @pintobean39!! FX for you. I will now be stalking you daily :)

::back to lurking::
    Me too!!!
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 4 (since actively TTC with FF and Ovia)/ 4 (but month 1 since using OPKs and BBT and CM)

CD/DPO: 25/11
    Timing:  -4, -3, -1, O, +1 (FF scored me High on testing this cycle)

Testing: Temp. dipped again this morning to below the coverline and AF showed so I'm heading over to WTO.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free?  DH hands down.  Good luck ladies!  See ya!

Married 09/21/13 * TTC #1 Actively since January 2014
    Me:38 DH: 45, SA Normal
    Diagnosed unexplained infertility
    Nov 7 2014 - HSG
    Nov 30 2014 - BFP
    Dec 15 2014 - MC
    2015 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    2015 - 2 Rounds Femara - BFN
    (1) IUI August '15
    Switched REs
    IVF #1 clinical trial started January '16
    1/31/16: 26 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized,  9 made it to blast
    2 month break in February/March '16
    FET planned for April/May '16
    FET resulted in BFP May '16
    MC due to Trisomy 7 in June '16
    FET #2 planned for August/September '16
    August 2016 - BFN
    Egg Retrieval October '16
    PGS tested embryos produced 7 normal embryos (4 males/3 females)
    Robotic Myomectomy for removal of Fibroids November '16
    April 7 2017 - Spontaneous BFP

• Options

Sorry @Ducktale :(

FX for @Pintobean39

Cycle/Month: 1/1

DPO: 8

Timing: high

Testing Plans: Saturday at 10 DPO with just a dollar store cheapie. If I see anything, then perhaps move to a FRER. Then daily until BFP or AF arrives

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: 8 DPO is a tough place to be in. I realllly want to test but I know it is mostly a waste.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) Nothing really comes to mind!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Cycle/Month: 1

DPO: 9 DPO (CD26)

Timing: -4 thru +1

Testing Plans: Sunday (12dpo), maybe Saturday.... Took a walmart cheapie this morning just so I could pee on something (of course negative)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: Still have a stupid cold. And now it's turned into a lovely cough... yay, here comes not being able to sleep for however long this wants to linger.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) In actuality, everything has some sort of cost..the diamond in my engagement ring was free though (given to us by family)...that was nice.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    @WillCMyInk‌ I'd go to Jan because it sucks being at the EOM due date on BMB. I was always at the eom and I hated it because ppl were moving onto their 2nd trimester and I felt like I was just getting started. Or you can go to both boards and find the coolest one. We had people due in early may on June all the time because we were that cool.

Your dr will go by LMP until the us but if it's a few days they prob won't change it.

I'm still stalking you, can't wait to see those betas.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    @willcmyink, Since you know when you ovulated go by that. It's more accurate. FX for good news today!
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:1

DPO: 8 DPO

Timing: O day & +3

Testing Plans: I'm trying my hardest to not go and buy tests lol. I'm trying to wait until 10-14 DPO before testing.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I've never felt like this prior to AF coming. I've been super light headed, dizzy, a little bit of cramping (started on my left side of pelvic area) and extreme bloating. I noticed CM last night and heightened sense of smell today.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) best thing for free...? Ummmm probably my car. My parents were paying the payments while I was in school and I was supposed to take over the payments after graduation. They surprised me and told me they'd paid it all off :)
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    I'm so sorry @NariaDreaming‌

@Pintobean39‌ FX for you!

@dreemkin84‌ it's hard to say with cramping--I had cramping the day before both of my BFPs.

Sorry for the bfn @Ducktale‌

Cycle/Month: 6/7. 4AL

DPO: 22/7

Timing: -4,-2, -1 and O

Testing Plans: Sunday Sunday Sunday.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: it's too early for symptoms and too early too test--boring limbo land.

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) I haven't won any prizes that I can recall...oh, I won a Graeter's gift card at work once.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:

DPO: 8

Timing: "high"

Testing Plans: 17dpo

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc: I have no "symptoms" still. But I have gone to the bathroom about 10 time today, so that's fun. I should cut back on the coffee. (Sorry TMI).

GTKY: What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free (or close to it?) My car. She's old now, but I love her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"