February 2014 Moms
Options

Baby's first night away come apart

So my LO is staying away from home for the first time tonight. I was at my parents house today ( about an hour away) when I got a call for a job interview scheduled for tomorrow morning. I also have a dermatologist appointment tomorrow. DH is out of town for work, so my parents offered to keep C tonight and bring him to me when I get home tomorrow. (They couldn't come to my house because they'll be taking babysitting shifts tomorrow due to work).
Awesome! Thanks for the help! Except, wait, that means I have to leave him!! :((
Now I know he is great hands and being well looked after, but I have cried my eyes out since I left him at 7:30 and called to check in every 30 minutes.
So if any of you have any extra T&P you can send my way I would greatly appreciate it as I doubt I'll get much sleep tonight!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baby's first night away come apart

• Options
    (((Hugs))) hang in there! We are about to do the same thing Saturday for the first time. Good friends of ours are getting married and we are both in the bridal party. ILs are coming so we can enjoy the party. I am so excited to have a night out, but dreading it at the same time. Try to get some sleep, tomorrow will be here before you know it!!
  • Options
    Awww. Try really hard to enjoy the time off, although I know thsys way easier said then done. Have them send lots of update pics to make you feel better :).
    Also, good luck with your interview!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the kind words ladies! He's sound asleep so I'm going to TRY to rest. Good luck Saturday @gingerm84! It's tough to leave them, even in very capable hands. I feel like C has been with me every night for almost a year now, it just feels so strange here without him! I hope you're able to enjoy your night out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs to you. My husband and I have our 1st anniversary this weekend so we are going out of town for 2 days, just a couple hours away but I am really stressing out about it and never would have thought it would be this hard. But try to enjoy your time and good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    That is so tough! ((Hugs)) and good luck on the interview!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"