Parenting

No Frozen

Does anyone else's kid not care about Frozen?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: No Frozen

• DD does not stay interested at all.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD used to love it but it ran its course and now she's sick of it. Go figure.. Just in time for when I purchased it for her.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am still strongly rejecting the Frozen.  

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Dd got it for Easter. I tried to watch it after she went to bed. It did not go well. I was sobbing uncontrollably 17 minutes in. Of course it didn't help that I had had buckets of wine and a knock down drag out fight with my mother (something that has NEVER happened before).
  • We love it. DD asks for Let It Go and Elsa every day. We mostly just listen to the soundtrack but she will pay rapt attention to the movie. Lately I've been taking advantage of that by cutting her nails and such during the movie but now she's getting wise and hates the interference. I fear at some point she'll associate the movie with nail clipping torture and reject it totally. On second thought, maybe that's the only way to break this Elsa addiction. Hmmm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MrsButt said:

MrsButt said:

No idea. We still haven't saw it.

Lol. We sawed it. I like it way more than DD. She just likes Let It Go

I was speaking Canadian. 

Fuck you in your mouth hole. 

::GASP::
    SQUIRREL!!!

• I've offered to take her, she says no.
    So, yes?
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No interest here. She watched about 30 minutes of it and then got up to go play.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• edited April 2014
    Just want to clarify... When I say "strongly rejecting", I'm really not that serious about it, it's in a joking way ....I don't think I'm cool for going against the hype.... I just really am repelled by spending any amount of money on it because (a) It never looked all that interesting to me to begin with, and then the hype added annoyance on top of that (b) I don't find anything special at all about the Let it Go song so not even that interests me and (c) My DS never, and I mean never, sits through movies.  So... purposefully reaching out to see it right now would be wasted money.

If it comes on TV someday for free, we may give it a whirl.  

Just didnt want people to think I have ACTUAL beef with the movie besides lack of interest on my side, and lack of enough patience in my kid to sit through movies.  Carry on :)

((this brought to you by reading some UOs posted on early pages and not wanting to comment all late in that thread on the subject...stupid west coast))

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"