June 2013 Moms

WFD?

I am going out for a girls night!!! So maybe the truffle and ricotta pasta or the farm to table steak. 

LO had sweet potato beef shepherds pie, squash/sweet potato/apple puree and some strawberry/apple puree. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFD?

• I was going to do a baked tortellini but I'm running out of time so we'll probably just grill up some chicken breasts real quick.
    image imageimageimage
  • We are headed to a rockets playoff game so probably hot dogs.
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Burgers, sweet potato "chips" (sliced/tossed in oo/seasoned/baked) and spinach!
  • macaroni and cheese and kale salad

• DH & I are leaving to South Lake Tahoe tomorrow, so we are having Mac & Cheese and Nuggets with the kids. something quick and easy to clean up. 
    Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• Minestrone, wasabi triscuits and pate. The pate looked a lot like tinned cat food but it was good.

• Chipotle chicken sandwiches that cost me a lot of points and I'm still hungry :(
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• mcbush said:
    @elmoali I know this is after the fact but bulk up on your fruits and veggies. They were zero points when I did ww last. I had a warm spring salad for dinner. Quinoa, asparagus, leeks, peas, strawberries tossed with a lemon maple dressing. Can't wait for leftovers for lunch!
    They're still zero and I eat a lot of them throughout the day (and a salad with dinner) but they don't do anything for me, hunger-wise and tend to rough up my stomach lol  I'm sure with time I'll get less hungry.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"