Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR - Cell service

We currently use At&t and I feel like we are getting screwed (and not in the good way). Who do you have for your cell service? Has anyone or does anyone have mobile share with At&t?

Re: NTTGPR - Cell service

• I have AT&T and am pretty happy with it. I had Verizon, but had a bad experience with them so I broke my contract with them (paid the fee), and went with AT&T.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Pintobean39Pintobean39 member
    edited April 2014
    AT&T and I have no problems. My husband had Verizon and liked it but it was cheaper to put him on my plan.

I think it depends on where you live. When we go to the lake house in Virginia AT&T sucks, very little coverage area.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • The service is ok... but JFC the price is ridiculous.
  • I use Ting and love it. It goes off the Sprint network, so coverage is spotty in some areas, but it works great for us.

I had Verizon before and they can fuck off.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • We have Verizon and have no complaints. I travel around my state a lot, and there are very few places in which I don't get service. One of those places is my classroom, but I don't really need it in there anyway. They also offer me a nice discount for being a teacher.
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July TTGP Siggie Challenge: Favorite GP/Reality TV Show
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1
    Me (30), DH (30)
    BFP: 3/14/2014, CP 3/17/2014
    6/13/14 - Began O & 7 DPO bloodwork
  • I have Verizon. The service is great everywhere except in our house, which is extremely inconvenient since we don't have a landline. I get a discount through work but it's still super expensive for not being able to talk in the house.
    I've also had horrible experience in the Verizon stores in the area. The reps had no idea what they were doing and when I'd ask a question, I would end up finding the answer quicker by googling it while they went around asking other reps.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I do tend to find that different companies have better service depending on location. We have Verizon and love it. My father has always had issues with Verizon where he lives and uses Sprint. My mother has to use a local provider because she lives in the middle of nowhere and all the big companies can't give her decent service where she is. Ask around near where you live to get a better idea of who has good coverage for your location.

Me & DH: 24 Married: 5/11
    Started TTC: 12/12 Testing Started: 5/14
    Dx: Irregular Ovulation, possible PCOS
    Treatment starting July '14: Letrozole + Trigger + TI
    Surprise natural BFP right before starting meds!!!!!- EDD 3/7/15

• I've always had Verizon. DH wants to switch because of pricing but I've never had any issues with them so if he switches I may just have my own plan with them. I hate change :-S
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • I have AT&T and it is ok. It works fine where I live but I have travelled to other cities where it doesn't work as well. And it seems like any time I'm in a large crowd, like at a sporting event in a stadium, it just can't work at all. 

• I have Verizon because  (a) I still get a discount even though I no longer work for the company I got that discount through (woohoo!) and (b) I've never had issues getting a signal, no dropped calls or bad connections

Yes they're a little expensive, but I'd rather put up with that than say Sprint for example....which is what my work cell phone is under.  I cant stand it....so slowwww and spotty service.  I've heard similar complaints about AT&T and Tmobile....and I used to actually have TMobile way back in the day and hated it.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • And I agree with PPs, it does depend on location. Where my Mom lives up in Reno, she doesnt get as good of coverage with Verizon

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Verizon all the way.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • jconno said:

Team Verizon! Plus my husband works for them so I kind of have to use VZ. I have no complaints and we get a nice discount.

My son works for AT&T and since he's on my plan we get a 50% discount. He may not take care of me when I'm old and senile but he gets me a discount on my cell phone bill. :-).
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Those of you that have decent Sprint coverage, check out Ting. They're super awesome and really cheap. They're what cell phone companies should be.

Last month for both me and my husband, we paid $43.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"