August 2014 Moms
Options

22 weeks

22 weeks and I haven't felt any movement yet :(( is anyone else going through this too?? It makes me so nervous !

Re: 22 weeks

• Options
    Do you know if you have an anterior placenta? With my DS I had one and didn't feel much movement until 25ish weeks.

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the middle of my 24th week and I still barely feel him.  I have an anterior placenta, and my doctor says not feeling him often is totally normal.  I do feel him once in awhile...but it didn't start until around 22/23 weeks.  I know how nerve-wracking it can be!  Hang in there! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 24 weeks and just started feeling regular movement. 24 weeks. I have an AP.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I was pretty worried too but then I started feeling consistent movement last Friday (23 weeks 5 days). Now this baby won't let me be! I am pretty sure I have an anterior placenta because I only feel the kicks on my sides.

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    Thank you guys. I feel much better now that I'm not the only one. :)
  • Options
    I just had this discussion with my H last night. With DS, I barely felt him. I started feeling him at around 22 weeks with an anterior placenta and he "barely moved" which, later I learned was because he was breech and I felt most of his kicks suuuuuuper low. As in, in my crotch low. This one is very active in comparison. But what you have is normal. No worries! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    NansiiNansii member
    Ahhh. So stressful . I just turned 24 weeks and I barely feel him . Went to the doctors today and she said hopefully I'll start feeling him more soon :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"