2nd Trimester

Pure Barre

Are any of you taking Pure Barre classes during your 2nd trimester? Let me know how it is going for you and what modifications you have started to make.

Re: Pure Barre

• Is Pure Barre the same as Core Barre?  I take Core Barre classes twice a week (I'm 22 weeks now) and wouldn't make any modifications if my instructor didn't force me to :-P (She won't let me lay on my back... at all).
  • It probably is or something similar...I'm also 22 weeks!! I'm using the pilates ball for stability , but haven't been taking very many classes so checking to see what others are doing.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love pure barre, I've stopped going to the classes due to a scheduling conflict but have started the prenatal series at home. They are fantastic! You can buy the DVD's on their website.
  • I've thought about getting the pre natal DVDs but weren't sure how good they would be. I'll have to check them out!
  • ashleybraziel said:

I love pure barre, I've stopped going to the classes due to a scheduling conflict but have started the prenatal series at home. They are fantastic! You can buy the DVD's on their website.

(lurking from 1st trimester away from the drama)

If I've never done any kind of dance/ballet do you think this would be too difficult or is it pretty basic? I'm a rock climber and I do pre-natal yoga, to give you an idea of what I can normally do. I really have been wanting to try Pure Barre as all my (non-pregnant) friends are recommending it so highly.

Thanks and congrats! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I have the DVD's and really like it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"