October 2013 Moms
Options

She bit me

So the first question most people have been asking me since LO got teeth is if she has bitten me yet.  Everyone knows I am still nursing so obviously they are all curious and up until today I have been able to say no she hasn't.

Well at her last feeding that all changed.  I have a feeling she is teething again and was whining and she didn't attach correctly and ended up bitting the tip of my nipple.  OMG that hurt and shocked the heck out of me.  Thankfully I just pulled her away and let her try again and she attached just fine.  She only has her two bottom teeth which she usually covers with her tongue so this was the first time I ever even felt her teeth on my breast.  Hopefully it won't happen again.

Anyone else been bitten yet?

Re: She bit me

• Options
    Yes, when she first got her bottom teeth. It hurt so bad, and I swear she would laugh at me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    elllafelllaf member
    edited April 2014
    Yes. A couple times on the nip.
    Most recently in the shoulder.
    (See "what the F Wednesday thread)
    Eta I cried twice.
    You did the best thing though! Pulling them off and then relatching. It's usually an accident when it happens I believe
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes this has happened a few times already.  He is teething real bad for his top ones right now and he bit me so bad yesterday,  I actually teared up. My mom says 'just you wait till he gets the two top ones and can effectively chomp down'. yay. Something real fun to look forward too.

• Options
    Oh yea lots of biting here, he even smiles an evil smile right before he does it.  It only happens when he's been nursing a while and I am not paying attention (obviously because Im bumping)
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    I have been gummed.  LO has no teeth but he will clamp his gums down hard on your if he gets the chance.  It hurts like heck so I know the teeth are even worse.

• Options
    Yep.. I cried for 20 minutes.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been bitten and yes, it's usually toward the end of nursing when she starts messing around.

• Options

I've been bitten and yes, it's usually toward the end of nursing when she starts messing around.

This. DD has her two bottom teeth coming in so boy does she love to chomp down. Ouch!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"