April 2013 Moms

A13 pregnancy check in

Hi girls... procrastinating at work and my mind is wandering so I thought I'd say hello.

Today I am more than half way through my pregnancy.  Since I will have a routine c/s in the 39th week, that means that I only have 19 weeks to go!  

Feeling good, just tired.  Feeling lots more movement the past few days.

For those keeping score (there was a thread about this a few days ago but now I can't find it), my placenta is posterior this time (was anterior last time!).

I am still really not feeling great about the whole "we need you to come back so we can get a clearer picture of the heart" thing.  I know I need to stop obsessing but I can't stop thinking about it right now, since I'm having a slow day at work.

I think i'm going to go call my doctor actually and talk to her about it and what our options are.

How is everybody else doing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: A13 pregnancy check in

• Grace0609 said:
    I am 17 weeks today. I am actually contemplating calling my OB today to see if I can go in for a Doppler check. I just don't feel this baby move much at all. Even with my first I was feeling a ton of movement at this point and even earlier with number two and three. I am really worried there is something wrong.
    Grace that's how I felt... it was really only last week (19), that I started feeling her... I would call if it would ease your mind though - you could also have an anterior placenta that is subduing the feeling of movement - I had that last time!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Jdubb13 said:

Hi @JSS1002! Happy halfway mark! I agree you should call your doctor and maybe ask to come in earlier, but I'm sure everything is fine.

I'm officially in my third trimester! I've been feeling nauseous the last few mornings and I'm hoping it's just stress and not morning sickness coming back. I'm also starting to get some pelvic pain and rolling over at night is getting harder. My next appointment is on Tuesday and I’m still waiting to hear back about my glucose tolerance test.

I wouldn't go into my actual doctor for the scan - that's at MFM, but I would like to hear her perspective on how worried I should be about this -- or maybe she'll say that I should call the place back and go in for the scan in 3 weeks instead of 6.  6 weeks just feels like a really long time to feel this anxious.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jaime52005jaime52005 member
    edited April 2014
    I will be 18 weeks tomorrow I just started feeling baby movement this past week.
    I'm very impatient for my A/S on May 5th even though we know it's a boy but I need conformation!!
    I feel ok..I did end up gettin the stomach virus Ella had last week and I couldn't eat for 3 days which wasn't fun..my nipples are beyond sensitive (if only my boobs would grow)
    I'm kind of having anxiety all of a sudden about having 2u2 but hopefully it will pass.

Edit: Just kidding I'll be 19 w tomorrow
  • skidderdo said:
    Still really early here. Have my first appointment next week to "confirm the pregnancy." wth... I'm certainly not NOT pregnant. Nothing like an unnecessary blood test to start your morning! Still feeling fine. MS kicked in at six weeks last time. Currently 4w5d.
    Yippee!  It sometimes feels unnecessary, but with both pregnancies, the "confirmation" appt is where they've also checked my progesterone and found it to be INCREDIBLY low and started me on supplements right away, so I was always really glad I'd gone through the blood work!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @BellaBean76‌ good luck for perfect timing or immaculate conceptions :)
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • arschm02 said:

hey you knocked up mamas, send me some baby vibes will ya!? It's baby making week!

Same here!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. Only 6 more weeks to go as I have to have another CS due to having one with Anya. I am doing ok but he is getting so heavy its hard to walk and do things around the house. I cant wait for the 6 weeks as we are ready to complete our family and for Anya to finally meet her brother. She has to know something because eveyday she lifts my shirt, rubs my belly and then lays her head on my stomach and gives it a hug. Maybe she doesnt but I also think so LOL.
    <3 Married the Love of my Life Louie 3.17.12
    <3 Our precious baby girl Anya 4.18.13
    <3 Our handsome baby boy Louie 6.6.14

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. Only 6 more weeks to go as I have to have another CS due to having one with Anya. I am doing ok but he is getting so heavy its hard to walk and do things around the house. I cant wait for the 6 weeks as we are ready to complete our family and for Anya to finally meet her brother. She has to know something because eveyday she lifts my shirt, rubs my belly and then lays her head on my stomach and gives it a hug. Maybe she doesnt but I also think so LOL.
    That is adorable!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"