March 2014 Moms

Happy Post Wednesday

Let's hear those happy moments/thoughts, whatever happy thing you want to share!

(that is today, right?)

Re: Happy Post Wednesday

• Deep freezer arrived today! So excited to have more space to keep building up my breast milk stash!
  • Loading the player...
  • LO slept the entire way through my grocery shopping trip today! (As opposed to crying!) Well, he was awake for the first bit, which made it even more glorious when he fell asleep! And same thing yesterday at target! Oh, the little things that pre-baby-me took for granted... Having a shopping cart filled with everything I need, and a still-sleeping baby allowing me to actually *take my time* for the rest of the trip!!!
    imageimage
  • It's not happening today but I'm happy nonetheless. Our cleaning lady is coming tomorrow. Hooray!

• LO's new bath tub came today, I'm excited to try it out.  Her old tub had her slipping all around, so I'm praying this new one is better and she begins to enjoy bath time.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Isla is 1 month today! She's been sleeping so well. 2 nights in a row of 6 straight hours of sleep.

My mom and I took her to brunch today. She slept, but I love taking her out and getting out.

Plus she's starting to smile. I posted this in the 1 month thread but AW her photo.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Scarlett is over the 3 day growth spurt and is back to happy baby today!

And I finally got the nerve to resign from my coaching position. I love coaching with a passion but as soon as I laid eyes on my little one I knew I could not be away from her to coach. I will miss it, but I am also relieved that I will have those 20 hours a week with my girl!
    textimage

• I pumped 15oz total each of the past 2 days! This is huge for me as 12-13 has been my max. We are still supplementing with formula, but I'm glad he is getting half, if not more of bm.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just took a steaming hot 45 minute shower. When I got out, DH was finishing up doing the dishes.
  • My deep freezer is here so I finally have a place for my almost 400 oz stash!
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"