October 2014 Moms
Options

***Wednesday Ticker Change***

1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday?

Re: ***Wednesday Ticker Change***

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 17 weeks, now an onion

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Constant tummy aches (poo related) and now hungry more.

We were supposed to go on a trip to DC for our anniversary (Sunday) / babymoon but DH's grandfather passed away last night so we are dealing with that instead. 

No appointments until Cinco De Mayo - a/s!!

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday? My birthday is on New Years Eve so my plans tend to very.  The older I get the less I care about going out.  A nice dinner and a spa day works for me!
  • Options
    duckrduckr member
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) Avocado at 16 weeks!

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Lots of Yellow discharge, kinda freaking me out a little.

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday? Usually with sushi, wine and friends. This year I will have a 1(ish) month old :) yaaay!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)  16 weeks, so Avocado  

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?  16 week check with MFM tomorrow.  I broke down last night and took some stool softeners.  Sweet relief!
    I am letting work know the sex of Schroeder today and people keep trying to peek at the cupcakes.  We have a weekly office meeting every Wednesday and people can't wait for it.  Egads.

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday?  Normally, we just go out to a nice restaurant for both of our birthdays.  Sometimes, DH will buy me a small something but at 37, there isn't much I need or want (I don't wear much jewelry and am not into current fashions or such). 

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 15 weeks, Orange

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Feeling more energetic. Hunger is going up for sure. 16 week appointment coming up next Thursday and I can't wait!

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday? As an October baby myself I always had a Halloween themed costume party...which I love still!

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 17 weeks/onion

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? I finally pooped for the first time in 3 days thanks to Colace! I LOVE YOU, COLACE. I had an appointment on Monday for my quad screen, and we have our anatomy scan on May 7.

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday? My family (parents and siblings) will usually go out to dinner, then I'll have a few friends over for drinks afterwards. This year, I'll turn 30 only 9 days before I'm due, so I'll probably have my mom cook dinner at her house instead of going out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    16 weeks! Avocado.

I have a blood draw for AFP/spinal bifida tomorrow, and hopefully they will be quick since I have a massage appointment right after that. The left side of my lower back has been tight, despite all my yoga efforts.

I like to go to new fancy restaurants with my husband and maybe a couple of friends for my birthday. It was just the two of us this year, because I found out that I was pregnant that week and didn't want to explain to anyone why I wasn't drinking all the delicious wine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jesslinnnjesslinnn member
    edited April 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 17 weeks, onion. 

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? BHs fairly often, but overall feeling pretty good now. I have an appointment at 4:30 today (rescheduled from Monday) and we should find out the sex!!! Fx. 

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday? Just hanging out. I'm June 17 so it's usually spent around a pool or somewhere outside. It used to be a big drinking night before we had kids. This will be the third time being pregnant on my birthday. 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    1. 17 weeks, an onion

2. My nausea and vomiting has subsided and I have a lot more energy. Still not that much of an appetite but I'll take that over morning sickness any day.

3. I usually have dinner and drinks with my SO and a few close friends. This year, I'll be in London on business so I'll probably go dinner with a co-worker or two and out to a show.
    O14 May Siggy Challenge: Cinco de Mayo
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? 15w, navel orange/pear

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? My energy has come back, so I've been productive.  This morning I walked my oldest to school, then washed, dried, and folded 8 loads of laundry BEFORE 10am, and even took my little guy to story time at the library before work.

The only thing I want to rant about is NBR.  My 10-year HS reunion is coming up.  I've been looking for updates and trying to figure out what was happening for an entire year.  Turns out last year's got cancelled because not enough notice had been given and there wasn't much interest.  I heard on FB that someone contacted the booster president and got the info.  Yay!  Except it is the beginning of June, which doesn't give me a whole lot of time to make arrangements with work to take the time off.  Also, my husband's company trip is the same freakin weekend.  I'm not driving 10 hours, while pregnant, with a toddler and a tween to a different state- all by myself. Ugh.  I hope they cancel this year's reunion, too, so I don't have to hate myself for not going.

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday?  I just want to go out to a nice restaurant with my husband.  Since graduating high school, I haven't done much to celebrate my birthday- there were even a few years where I did nothing except go to work.
  • Options
    mel689 said:

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? BHs fairly often, but overall feeling pretty good now. I have an appointment at 4:30 today (rescheduled from Monday) and we should find out the sex!!! Fx. 

3. GTKY: How do you like to celebrate your birthday? Just hanging out. I'm June 17 so it's usually spent around a pool or somewhere outside. It used to be a big drinking night before we had kids. This will be the third time being pregnant on my birthday. 
    To be totally internet-stalkerish, I've been looking for your sex announcement post since Monday. I was starting to worry.
  • Options
    mel689 said:

To be totally internet-stalkerish, I've been looking for your sex announcement post since Monday. I was starting to worry.
    I'm stalking too, haha.  Can't wait to hear!  FX that LO cooperates for you @mel689! :)  I don't know what time zone you're in, so you may be at your appointment now!

@PurpleHippo19‌ @AppleGrapeMSTK‌
    I actually just made a post about this. My OB got called in for another delivery!!! So no appointment for me, I am rescheduled for tomorrow. I'm going a little crazy over here. Lol
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"