August 2014 Moms

What's for lunch?

Sorry ladies, couldn't help myself ;)
I think baby may be starting another growth spurt because mama is HUNGRY - AGAIN!!!! I've packed a greek yogurt and a banana, with an apple and peanut butter for later.... I have a feeling it'll all be gone by lunchtime...
What's on your lunch menu!?

Re: What's for lunch?

• Leftover pot roast with potatoes and carrots, apple slices and some sharp cheddar cheese
  • Loading the player...
  • I made myself a turkey wrap with cheese and pickles. I dip in ranch. Fresh pineapple and a yogurt.  I choose healthy cause baby wanted a swiss cake roll for breakfast this morning lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It'll probably be one of those velveeta shells and cheese bowl things.

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone
  • Probably the same thing that it's been almost every work day since mid-December....PB&J sandwich, string cheese, greek yogurt, and a kiwi or some other fruit.

I'm SO bored with this lunch, at least the PB&J part, but I used to always eat some version of a deli meat sandwich for lunch & while I haven't cut deli meat out completely, I don't want to eat it every single day.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @enigmasara‌ , I know you've had a rough time with m/s, but have you tried salads? That's my go-to lunch a lot. I throw some Gorgonzola or bleu cheese on there and its like gourmet :)
  • Tuna sandwich, apple, cheese.

• Left over Turkey sandwich, pickle & chips.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I munched on some chips and dip. I just really haven't been hungry. My stomach feels so full it could explode even if I don't eat anything.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A couple pieces of this bruschetta, and sauteed tofu with a raspberry sauce.

image    image
  • A vendor is taking my boss and I out for lunch, so we're going to this little Italian place down the street.  I'll probably get something really heavy and full of cheese and feel sleepy all afternoon.  But I do love a free lunch.  
  • I had brought an Evol burrito but accidentally forgot to put it in the freezer after I got to work, so now I'm going to treat myself to lunch out after I get my hair cut at noon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• One of our wholesalers is buying us lunch and to make it easy on him we told him just to get a bunch of chicken sandwiches from Chickfila. 

• @chase16 I have finally ventured out & have had some side salads with dinner, H is proud of me any time I eat my veggies lol!  Do you just use the cheese as your protein source or do you put some sort of meat on your salads as well?  I'm concerned about getting enough protein (and really dislike beans/chick peas on my salads).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had a salad with some baked chicken, a cup of Greek yogurt, and some strawberries. I've got an apple to eat later after I get off work.
    TTC since 11/1/12
    BFP 1/2/13
    Ultrasound showed no heartbeat 2/14/13
    BFP 12/7/13
    EDD 8/18/14
    1st Beta 89, 2nd Beta 214
    Stick Baby Stick!!!
  • leftover papa john's banana and peanut butter 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cream of tomato soup with slices of cheddar cheese and crackers. Then ate about 5 clementines.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I found these chicken salad cups at Costco (they have greek yogurt, chicken, almonds, celery, poppy seeds, YUM) and I put that in half of a pocket pita. That plus some other snacks throughout the afternoon...today it's snap pea crisps and an apple.
    BFP 12.13.13. Baby Girl EDD 8.21.14.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chase16 I have finally ventured out & have had some side salads with dinner, H is proud of me any time I eat my veggies lol!  Do you just use the cheese as your protein source or do you put some sort of meat on your salads as well?  I'm concerned about getting enough protein (and really dislike beans/chick peas on my salads).

Usually just use the cheese as protein. I eat some form of meat at night usually, and my typical breakfast includes Greek yogurt, so I don't usually eat meat on salads. Although I have been known to add tuna at times
  • Grilled cheese.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had half of a pulled pork sandwich and mac and cheese it was amazing 
  • I went to Fresh Market for their Greek salad. First time I've been in there when they didn't have it.

I'm heart broken.

I did leave with a Hint Fizz and white chocolate truffle. Then I went to Burger King for a chicken sandwich.

Healthy lunch fail.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • 2 hard boiled eggs, string cheese and yogurt.  Have veggies and dip for my 3pm snack and banana with pudding for 5 pm snack.  I eat about every two hours:(
    imageimage
  • Egg salad sandwich on an everything bagel with strawberries and cottage cheese!
  • Egg salad sandwich on an everything bagel with strawberries and cottage cheese!
    You have just inspired me to give egg salad a try.  It's been quite a while since I have had it, I kind of forget that it's an option!  I wonder if pregnant stomach will be able to tolerate it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • This baby makes me eat like a 7 year old.. Soooo..

•  

rcm201408 said:
    This baby makes me eat like a 7 year old.. Soooo..

I had a can of spaghetti o's

• Tuna sandwich.  Watermelon. Cheetos.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Leftover chicken, broccoli & ziti. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"