Trying to Get Pregnant

AW: Show us your ink

2»

Re: AW: Show us your ink

• I definitely agree with the above in that $50 is pretty standard for a small tattoo with little or no color. $50 is the cheapest I've ever paid for a tattoo and that was just for a standard black script. It is my observation that each artist determines his/her own price since they are paying booth rental in the shop. Unless they own the shop. That's just my experience though.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Yay I found an old collage I did before....it even includes the mangled ass butterfly that my first pregnancy ruined.  Yeah, that thing's getting covered.....

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Boo, I'm having trouble attaching a picture from mobile, but I got a butterfly on my foot last week, with the initials if my deceased grandparents and "lb" which is a symbol for our miscarriage around the outside.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Here it is. Top two sets of initials are for my late grandparents. Bottom stands for "little" "b" (first letter of our last name, for our loss of course)
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • I have 3.. I have a flower on my foot (hurt the worst by far), a heart and some tribal scrolls on my lower back and a butterfly on my hip. The butterfly was my first and I asked to get it low enough that a pregnancy won't stretch it (much).
    May Signature Challenge: Favorite Meme

Trying to conceive since March, 2014

• I made a little collage lol. I have 4

SO and I have matching diamonds on our wrists. We joke that he got me a huge rock lol

Interlocked hearts on my shoulder with the number 13. It's my favorite number because I don't believe in bad luck

Heart on my sleeve. It's a symbolic little heart, I got it during the end of a crazy time in my life. It's also a matching one with a good friend.

Phoenix on my back. I've been through a lot and have come out on top.
    I have at least 5 more planned

• HeyStVincentHeyStVincent member
    edited April 2014
    @sgio7485 -- what a beautiful tribute to your dad.  I'm so sorry to hear about the circumstances surrounding the tribute though.  I hope you are doing OK and have a lot of supportive people to help you deal right now.

@ImJessesGirl -- I am so sorry to hear about your first husband.  I don't really know what else to say :(  Really almost made me cry to read that.  I am glad that you are doing OK now and that you have what sounds like a very supportive husband.

I have a tattoo on the front of my left hip - it's a Wiccan symbol that celebrates the life cycle of a woman - maiden, mother and crone.  Anyway, I liked it (not because I'm pegan or Wiccan) but because I liked the idea of celebrating a woman in all the phases of her life.  As I get older I need to remind myself that we should celebrate our lives and that your youth isn't everything (even though it seems that's what society tells us - especially women - every.single.day).

I would also like to get the Giving Tree somewhere.  I just need to decide on an appropriate spot for it.
  • Mine are:
    A fairy on my back blowing bubbles through a wand (pic is bad and I'm sunburnt in it )
    And a skullerfly butterfly on my right forearm signifying my medic alert (diabetic and MS)

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"