November 2014 Moms
Options

HDBD!!

Lets see those growing bumps....ultrasound pics, etc !!!    :)

Cause its HUMP DAY!!!!   

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lookin good ladies! Someday when we have a Fb group I'll post pics Haha. Its difficult on tb mobile.
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @littleladyAKS I LOVE your photo idea!!! So neat

• Options
    Thanks @carrieanne09!  It took a lot of experimenting and some research of what others have done to figure out which direction I wanted to take it, but I'm having fun with it.  And I can't take credit for the first trimester series--that was all my husband's suggestion. :)
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • Options

Thanks @carrieanne09!  It took a lot of experimenting and some research of what others have done to figure out which direction I wanted to take it, but I'm having fun with it.  And I can't take credit for the first trimester series--that was all my husband's suggestion. :)

Seriously?!? You are ADORABLE & what an awesome idea and keepsake!!!

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options

So, I've been having DH take my picture each week in the same spot and then done some editing so each week is designed the same. I've been keeping a website/blog with these 'saturday bump-day' photos that will go live Monday when we announce.  I might make a photo book out of them later.  This 12 week photo was taken on Saturday. (I apologize if these end up huge)

For kicks, I decided to do a series of first trimester photos just to see the change and I'm loving how it turned out.  I'll probably continue doing these for the next trimesters too :)  (And if you're wondering why I can't count and am missing a week, it's because I found out I was a week farther along when I went to my first prenatal appointment)
    So excited to announce to our family this weekend and then to work
    and Facebook on Monday!  How is it even possible I'll be 13 weeks in just a few days?!  So crazy.

I hope I did this right, LittleLadyAKS, that is precious, and I must know where you got the long striped dress with the bow! That's absolutely adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"