Pregnant after a Loss

*Wednesday Ticker Change*

AnyMaxAnyMax member
edited April 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss
Hi loves! Miss Emmie will be making her grand appearance in just 9 days (!!!!!!!), so I will be taking over the check in now for MG. Thank you for running the check in for us, @MattsGirl2004‌!!

One more week down and that much closer to meeting our sweet LO's. I hope you're all doing well!

Just a reminder that this is a weekly check-in for those of us who start a new week of pregnancy today. If you're new, please feel free to jump in, give us your EDD, and welcome!

How far along are you?

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?

GTKY: Did you pig out on Easter candy this past weekend? What is your favorite sweet?

Re: *Wednesday Ticker Change*

• I think I feel comfortable enough now after my appointment yesterday to jump in. Thanks for taking over anymax!
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How are you feeling? Symptoms? I am doing ok for the most part. I been taking something for nausea and it's been a god sent! Other than nausea I have the typical first trimester symptoms. I am mostly tired and could go to bed at 7:30/8 every night.

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? Next appointment isn't until May 20th. If I could just get continue HEATHLY growing vibes please.

GTKY: Did you pig out on Easter candy this past weekend? What is your favorite sweet?
    I have been trying to be better about my sweets. I am the girls that would hide all the wrappers so no one would know who ate all the candy. Lol But Easter is my weakness bc that's when Cadbury creme eggs come out. They are my all time favorite candy.

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How far along are you? 35 weeks

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Feeling pretty good. I am not really "uncomfortable" necessarily, but I am having the hardest time with bending over, putting on shoes, etc. Just feeling pretty fatigued in general, but otherwise fine.

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for?
    I was supposed to have a routine appt tomorrow but my OB's MIL passed away so he is going out of town. I already had an appt scheduled for a week from today anyway (as I go to weekly appts). They told me I will have my GBS swab and I will also have my first cervical check next Wednesday! That's exciting!

GTKY: Did you pig out on Easter candy this past weekend? What is your favorite sweet? I didn't go too overboard but I definitely had my fair share. DS got way too much candy and he is only 3, definitely doesn't need that much....so I have been "helping" him eat it :) My favorite are the mini Cadbury eggs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Loading the player...
  • @whiteroses05‌ Welcome!! I am glad you are able to manage the nausea. Definitely take advantage of all the sleep you can get! Sending you all the healthy growing vibes and peace of mind to get you through to your next appointment!

@ksyknelvr73‌ I am glad you are not too uncomfortable. Maybe you can get one of those grabber things to pick things up for the next few weeks ;) So sorry to hear the circumstances which led to your appointment being canceled. I hope everything goes well next week!

• Hi ladies.  I am glad to hear everything is going well.  @mattsgril2004 we are all rooting for a smooth and easy delivery, I am excited to hear all about it.

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How are you feeling? Symptoms? Well I can't seem to eat anything, everything makes be sick.  This scares me a bit, but I am doing the best I can.  My boobs hurt so bad and they are growing out of control.  I am a pretty happy girl with my symptoms, I could not be happier that the nausea hit (I know I am a weirdo).

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? I had my appointment yesterday and I graduated from my RE to my OB.  I also stopped progesterone on Sunday which I am nervous about but I am trusting my RE.  Everything looked great on the sono and even got to see the our little turkey moving around.  So sweet.  They also took the blood to have the MaterniT21 test done, which should provide me the results in a week, we will also find out if we are team PINK or BLUE.  So excited.

GTKY: Did you pig out on Easter candy this past weekend? What is your favorite sweet? Not too bad since everything is making me sick, but my normal favorite is the Reeses PB Egg... ooohhh sooo good!!

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• RN536 said:
    @Ashris13‌ so sorry you are getting so sick. It's rough when you can't eat anything. I was just looking into the M21 test. Do you know much about it? Accuracy? False positive or false negative result rates? Does insurance cover it usually? Thanks and I hope you feel better.

I don't know too much about it, only what I've read online. It looks pretty reliable to me so I am excited for the results. They told me that they would bill my insurance but the most it would cost me is 200.00. So I thought why not. Good luck to you hopefully you can have it done and are able to take advantage of the super early info it provides.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• @RN536 Welcome to Wednesday! I am sorry you are not feeling all too great right now.  That had to be a little sticky when your 5yo asked about you being so sore! Sending tons of great growing vibes to you for next week!

@Pink021  I hate that you are still not feeling well :(  Thank goodness for the short break though while you were visiting your family though.  

@Ashris13  Congrats on graduating!!!  I know leaving the RE and stopping the supps is a HUGE leap, but you will do great!  Hopefully the m/s lets up and you are able start eating soon.

@mattsgirl2004  I am sorry you are feeling so miserable at this point.  It is so so so close to being time! Please pop in to update us after your appointment next week! I will be watching the board next Friday for updates :):):)

• How far along are you? 18 weeks

How are you feeling? Symptoms? I'm feeling pretty good, seem to have the swelling under better control now. Noticing my lower back and hips getting a little achy if I stay still too long now. Oh the joys :)

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? Yesterday, we found out I have low PAPP-A. The information the MFM nurse dumped on me over the phone left me feeling very upset about this, but my OB was more reassuring. I don't really know what to think or expect, and I don't think I really understand what it means well enough either. So anyway, I've landed myself back in high risk.  I would be so grateful for any T&P to spare for a great a/s in two weeks, and again at 32 weeks.  

GTKY: Did you pig out on Easter candy this past weekend? What is your favorite sweet?  I have eaten so many jelly beans, it is disgusting!  Pre-pregnancy, I would have said give me all things chocolate, but now all I want is all the sour candy.

• Eep! Woke up and realized I totally forgot to check-in!

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How are you feeling? Symptoms? I feel ok. PGAL brain comes in and out, but it's not as bad as it was during first tri. Still feel sick some days. Tailbone hurts a lot, abdomen is stretching out which is uncomfortable, and I get out of breath easily. I asked my dr about the breathing thingg and my heart pounding. She said it's normal but it still freaks me out when it happens. Emotionally I am mostly happy and calm. Sometimes I get freaked out about it all.

Any appointments coming up? Anything you need T&P for? 16 week apointment is in one week.

GTKY: Did you pig out on Easter candy this past weekend? What is your favorite sweet? Not really. I usually love Easter candy and will eat a ton, but I'm not really into sugar so much right now. I had a little though.
    Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice
  • @classicstar28‌ I think I know exactly the heart pounding thing you are taking about, and I agree, it's a little scary to notice! But I was told the same, all part of the fun. And I find the shortness of breath just plain frustrating!! Good luck asst your next appointment, can't wait to hear how great it goes!

@RN536‌ Thank you so much

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"