July 2013 Moms

Doughnuts, coffee and paper cuts: Wednesday Spam

dliz87dliz87 member
edited April 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Good morning, bumpies! Up since 4 am with an unhappy LO, in a cab before 6 am, on the train for an early morning filled with earnings releases.

Want to take bets on what time I crash today? I think I can make it to 2 before I crack. :)

Re: Doughnuts, coffee and paper cuts: Wednesday Spam

• Lots of coffee! Allison was up more then normal last night. Definitely grabbing a coffee on the way into work today.

My to do list at work was growing all night. Time to start the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hugs @dliz87‌ I hope you don't crack.

Bonus: 

• I don't know what the issue was last night but G was pissed. Woke up 6 times and would not go back in his crib without screaming. After two hours of this I ask DH to help. It took him two minutes before he was yellying JFC. Thanks asshat. That helped out a lot. He got to go back to sleep and I stayed up with G. Of course I work 1230-9p tonight. Gonna be dragging.

• @Mamasighs‌ DH does the same thing. Sometimes he waits until I have gotten in bed and am half way asleep before trying to get frisky. No Mr. b that isn't how this works!

I don't know what to about it either. I think AF is coming soon so that will buy me some more time. :)

• There must be something in the air. E alternated 15 minutes of sleep with one hour of crying all night. At 4 AM I gave up at putting him back down and we slept in the recliner. I think he is finally cutting his first tooth.
  • All the coffee to you all!

We've had ok sleep but Alex is younger than a lot of your LO's. I got tons done yesterday cleaning wise, but had to rely on Abby to entertain the baby. It only half-way worked. He crawled after me whining while I cleaned. It has to happen though.

Another day of organizing. This move has been a real bitch.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• DH was pulling weeds in the yard on Sunday, and then came inside to take a shower. He took care of himself in the shower. Well, it turns out that those weeds were poison ivy. He has a rash on his hands, AND on his junk. LOL. That's my excuse for not wanting sex lately.

Oh no! That is so sad! :(

Def avoid sex with that. :|

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My kid was only up 3 times last night. I if course was up from 4 to 6 because I am not use to this much sleep lol.

Sorry to all the mommas having stressful nights.

This was exactly us! Kid finally lets go of the boob for a night and I'm wide awake watching him snooze.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Another rough night from us too. However, I made a bunch of iced coffee the other day. It should last through the afternoon :)
    This is one of those days when basic functions are all that can be expected. Haha!
  • @PrimRoseMama‌ right there with you on being tired of being touched and being needed. Yesterday DH was rubbing my leg while we were sitting on the couch. He didn't even want anything, but I irrationally wanted to scream at him to stop touching me. I don't feel this way every day, but the boys have been barnacles and school and work are really getting to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I really miss the double leg snap sleepers. Jamming his leg into one side is so difficult

• @somerandomchick I know, RIGHT??? Salliemae was the worst and I hated them because they didn't send me monthly invoices. I just paid that loan off this past month and good riddance! 

Now, I have one loan left through Discover and they're awesome. I have it auto debited from my account and they're always easy to get in touch with over the phone. Plus, their website is very easy to access and use. 

@mystererae I dislike paying my health insurance because it's so expensive, but necessary. 
  • Also, FFS how difficult is it to fill out a W-4? I feel like it must be one of the most difficult things for our employees to do, so frustrating. 
  • casey78 said:
    I left my lunch sitting in the garage and realized it after I plowed through my healthy snacks for the day.  :(  Jimmy John's won't disclose allergens in their food, the healthy safe place has a $30 delivery minimum, and campus options stink.  I just found a pack of oreos in a closet here.  Who knew they didn't have milk or egg?
    yup, when I was cutting out dairy while BFing LO I was delighted (for once) that oreos were the pinnacle of processedness.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• @CitrusFamily YGPM! And see you on Sunday!  <:-P
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"