Single Parents
Options

What I feel like doing...

Today I took E by the cemetery to see my grandpa and great grandma's grave as well as ManChild and I's friend Chris'. It's located up the street from our high school and in our town where we grew up. I really wanted to just drive to ManChild's house, bang on his door, and shove her in his face. UGH! He's such an ass.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: What I feel like doing...

• Options
    Hugs eg
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    @lurchbaby - He sent me the 5 emails back arguing with me about custody and visitation so I responded with just let me know dates and times and we'll check our schedule and I heard nothing. He never asked how long we were in town for or anything so I don't think he had any plans ever of seeing her. Ridic.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's tough. Good thing E is too little to know.
  • Options
    Just as a CYA move, ask him if this date at this time is ok for him to see her. And, if not, ask him for a another date or time and tell him when you're leaving. I'd hate for his sleazy lawyer to find a loophole to fuck you over.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Too late for that now. We leave Friday at like 5am. I don't have time now. Squeezing in visits with all my friends this week and packing. He had almost 5 weeks and nothing. I'm willing to fight the loophole if one is found. Ummmm dude has had almost THREE MONTHS your honor (five by the time we get to court) including one whole month in FL to see her....um can you say absent father your honor?

Our first hearing in June is 5 minutes so there will be little to no arguing or telling stories. He basically asks if we agree, we say we don't, he orders us to parenting class and maybe mediation, & sends it up to circuit court for trial or whatever where we hash it out MAYBE before 2014 ends. The only fighting might be on the amount of CS he has to pay which can always be fought further when we get to court later.

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this *hugs*
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"