April 2014 Moms

Anyone else left?

2»

Re: Anyone else left?

• AprilMay9 said:

Due 4/30 so I could easily be May. Somewhat dilated and mostly thinned so hoping im in April. @pineconey can I ask about your cervix? You dilated/effaced??

Currently: 4cm, 80%
    Last Tuesday: 1 1/2cm, 60-70% (prior to sweeps)

My cervix hates me and my child is being clingy.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • OMG yes the ultimate clingy baby!!
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Due today, still have an inside baby.
  • Due 4/30. Having to do a 24 hour urine test starting tomorrow, because of spike in blood pressure today. Won't be induced until 5/7 as of now.
  • cd92007cd92007 member
    edited April 2014
    pineconey said:
    Due 4/30 so I could easily be May. Somewhat dilated and mostly thinned so hoping im in April. @pineconey can I ask about your cervix? You dilated/effaced??
    Currently: 4cm, 80% Last Tuesday: 1 1/2cm, 60-70% (prior to sweeps) My cervix hates me and my child is being clingy.

That's great you're already at 4 cm! I see women on Baby Story begging and screaming for the epidural at 4 cm and you're just chillin there :) silver lining!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due tomorrow. Hoping to get a stripping on thursday. Induction is on 4/30.
  • Still here and I imagine for quite some time I will be waiting. EDD 4/30 and being a FTM it's totally possible I will be waiting until mid-May! But I have so much to do still so not in any hurry, only going to be 39 weeks tomorrow.
  • I still have an inside baby. Due 4/20 so could be a may baby... I feel like she's dropped a ton though so here's hoping :)
  • Due on Saturday, but getting induced tonight due to preeclampsia symptoms.
    Wishing you all the best.  See you on the other side.
  • I am due 4/30 as well so we could have a may baby. I'm having my membranes stripped on Thursday so we will see if it does anything. I was 42 weeks with my first dd and she was 6 lbs and 6 oz and nothing about her said overdue baby so I'm sure my dates were just wrong.
  • Here! EDD 4/26. Induction on 4/27 if he doesn't come on his own.
  • I'm here too! Edd is 4/30, but I have an induction scheduled for 4/24.

• This thread makes me chuckle every time I see it.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im still here. Due 4/27 but hoping to have DD2 before then. DD1 says that im going to have her tomorrow. I wish lol.
  • EDD was 4/18. baby's estimated weight is 9lbs 7oz. Induction is now scheduled for Thursday.
    BFP #1: 11/19/08 DD born 07/23/09 ~ BFP #2 :3/15/11 Natural MC 3/30/11 - 4/13/11~ BFP #3: 10/4/11 DD #2 born 06/09/12 ~
    BFP #4: 08/07/13 EDD 4/18/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    edited April 2014
    Still waiting which is fine and scheduled induction for 5/8 if she decides not to come on her own, which I'm not thrilled about. It puts me close to 42 weeks I think. I don't even know at this point. I was confused at my appt today when we were talking about it. Hopefully I will go in my own next week. Due 4/27 and I'm not changing either if I have her in May.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm here still too! EDD is 4/24- I'm almost dilated to a 2 and 70%- no contractions except a few BH last night. Starting to think I might have a May baby but that's fine with me! I'm perfectly fine with whenever she decides to make her appearance! OB doesn't really believe in induction so we haven't really talked about the options (or when she would consider induction/section) which I'm also ok with because I want to avoid both if at all possible!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still cooking. Due today...been dealing with contractions, back pain, and cramping since Sunday.
  • St2clSt2cl member
    Still baking! My due date was 4/21. Won't be induce until 5/5
  • Yaaaay! I'm so glad more people are still pregnant! I go in tomorrow for my c section at noon! Getting nervous!
          imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Still here! EDD is 4/29 and I feel like I'm going to go late, because I'm not miserable yet :-)
  • I'm still here too. EDD April 18th. Lots of contractions last night, until I took Gravol and fell asleep during the night (MW orders), now back to inconsistent, but super painful contractions. Hoping to get membrane sweep today or maybe even have my water broken in the office. FX to go into labor today. It seems like my MW will not induce me until at least 42 weeks, and will not let me go to the hospital until "I literally can't handle the pain anymore". NO FUN!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• I was due 4/18 and even with (diet controlled) gd I won't get induced until 4/30 unless something concerning shows up in the meantime.
  • EDD is 4/25. I have an appointment tomorrow and really hoping for some good news. I was induced at this point with DD due to pre-e but BP has been under control this time around.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mean_girls_35345
  • EDD is 4/24. Zero contractions that I can feel, but they say I have Been 2cm for the past 2 weeks. Planning to ask for a sweep tomorrow. Mostly just sick of work at this point!
  • Yep! EDD is 4/30
  • I'm slightly over-due and birth is not feeling immanent in the least.  I went for a regular appointment yesterday, and the baby was clearly sleeping when my MW listened to the heart so it was slower than normal.  She wanted me to have a non-stress test and during that my blood pressure was higher than normal (although it had been fine in the office before).  Because of that they wanted me to have lab work and an ultrasound (neither of which help my blood pressure).  Everything looked great with the baby and I do not have pre-e, but I'm now supposed to be on bed rest, laying on my side.  I know it could be much much worse, but I'm feeling a little defeated at the moment.
  • I'm still here too. Was due yesterday. Did IVF so I know my dates are dead on, lol. I'm a very frequent lurker but haven't posted much. Wishing you guys all the best :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"