July 2013 Moms
Options

Updated: FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

lancomechicalancomechica member
edited April 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Got a call at 1:30 that I can get the pill today because they realized my insurance does not require the authorization they were seeking. I'm going to get there in a few minutes. They said I may actually feel worse for about 24 hours. Greeeeaaat! :) Thanks for all of your kind thoughts!

OMFG.  Soooo...I had it all wrong...well the person scheduling my appointments did.  I had 2 appointments yesterday and one today...the one today I thought I got my radioactive iodine pill.  So we talked yesterday about doing it Wednesday afternoon since I will be done with formal work around noon.  No...maybe not until next week because my insurance company is dragging their feet.  WTF??

I seriously may have a breakdown today...if I had enough energy to do that. 

I have to go give a presentation tonight and lead a discussion on feeding in the ICU and I want to wear yoga pants.  Is there anything wrong with that? 

OMG.  Thanks guys for all of your awesome support and for letting me vent.

Bonus: 

Re: Updated: FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

• Options
    Oh no dear! So sorry! Hope the rest of your day goes better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry :( You definitely did not need this on top of everything else. Hugs!  >:D<
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wear your pants & I am sorry you've got this crap going on

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm sorry. >:D<
  • Options
    NKaeding said:
    Ugh. I'm so sorry.

If you need anything, let us know!

Can you hit me over the head with a club and do a presentation tomorrow in DC on The Role of Nutrition Intervention in the New Healthcare Landscape ;) 

Bonus: 

• Options
    fabkfabk member
    Yoga pants all the way!! I hope your day gets easier!
  • Options

NKaeding said:
    NKaeding said:
    Ugh. I'm so sorry.

If you need anything, let us know!

Can you hit me over the head with a club and do a presentation tomorrow in DC on The Role of Nutrition Intervention in the New Healthcare Landscape ;) 

If you can get the topic changed, I'd be happy to pitch-hit ;-)

I'm doing one tomorrow about Medicaid financing pre-ACA and the disincentive effects. Think that will work?
    Hehe I wish. It is to a group of doctors...they may be very interested in that topic :)

Bonus: 

• Options
    I'm so sorry.   >:D<
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    livvyx said:
    Sorry :( 

Maybe you could get away with wearing comfy scrubs since your presentation has something to do with healthcare ;)

Haha!  That would be funny...someone would probably report me to corporate for violating dress code.  I will wear a sundress and flats...almost yoga pants but still within dress code.

Bonus: 

• Options
    Sorry to hear! Hopefully you can catch a break and get some rest. GL on your presentation tonight
  • Options
    Oh and don't call them yoga pants. Call them fancy pants. Wear them with flats, tank and long cardigan. That's the conversion from yoga to fancy pants.
  • Options
    YOU need a hug! >:D<
    I love YOU!!!  YOU made me start tearing up!! Thank YOU

Bonus: 

• Options
    Sorry...that SUCKS! :((
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    MRadsMRads member
    Big hugs. You'll do amazing. Because you always handle everything.

I actually heard that they are coming out (have come out) with professional yoga pants. Whatever that is.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    Good luck, LC :) you get all of the hugs today.  >:D< 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear all this. HUGS!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I work in an ICU - wear the damn yoga pants. Your audience won't care. If anything you'll be relatable. ;)

Sorry you're dealing with all this crap!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Muirmaid said:
    I think either of these books could apply. Take your pick. ;) >:D< image OR image
    That is amazing!!  You rock!

Bonus: 

• Options
    lancomechicalancomechica member
    edited April 2014
    I work in an ICU - wear the damn yoga pants. Your audience won't care. If anything you'll be relatable. ;) Sorry you're dealing with all this crap!

I should ask if we can break dress code to be "relatable".  @KateJuly2013 said it was ok!

ETA: weird tagging

Bonus: 

• Options
    etoille said:
    ugh I'm sorry duder.  Anything I can do to help?

Ugh.  Not right now...I am planning that sprinkle in NJ and it's THIS WEEKEND!  I am so behind.  Oh well...it will be fine. 

I just took some B-12 thinking it will be a nice energy boost that won't make me feel like I just ran a marathon. 

Bonus: 

• Options
    Next week!? That's not cool. I'm sorry. Wish I could send some thyroid vibes your way. :(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Cheese and rice, woman. That's an awful lot of crap to deal with. I'm sorry! Keep on keeping! *hugs and MOAR hugs*
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

• Options
    I'm sorry!!!! Today can suck my big fat stinky toe jam. BLERGH!
  • Options
    Clyde013 said:

Oh and don't call them yoga pants. Call them fancy pants. Wear them with flats, tank and long cardigan. That's the conversion from yoga to fancy pants.

^so awesome.

Wear your fancy pants @lancomechica‌ and I'm sorry you've been having a rough time here lately. Hope things start to look up for you soon!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, that is so aggrivating!!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bump

Bonus: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards