February 2013 Moms
Options

stitch fix

have we discussed this? has anyone done it? i signed up for my first fix in may and i am very curious. i first found out about it on the working moms board and then read some reviews which were good. i love to shop but havent had the time and could use a little pick me up. Just curious if anyone had experience on the quality of the clothes and how closely they followed your requests?

Re: stitch fix

• Options
    What is it? Never heard about it. :-/
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    its basically a personal stylist website...they send you a box of 5 items based on a lengthy profile you fill out on their website. You only pay for what you keep. a bunch of people on the WM board did it so figured why not?! my shipment comes may 3rd so we shall see! its like a present for yourself, but you dont know what will be in the box!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    khazekhaze member
    I've thought about trying it so be sure to let us know how it goes!

Declan 2.21.2013
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hmm.  I am pretty sure I read a review of this a year or two ago.  I think the review was generally positive.  However, not good or perhaps not even available for anyone who isn't a perfect size 6...  Hmm.  Wish I could remember more.  You might be able to google the review.
  • Options
    I created a profile...it looks pretty cool. I might have to try it when I'm no longer pregnant. Whenever I go shopping I want to try new things, but I don't like how they look on the hanger. So I always end up with a basic tee or tank and jeans. It kills me to say that too because I have an AA in fashion design!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have an account but I haven't actually tried it yet. I just got the last 15 lbs of baby weight off in the last month and I've been on a mission lately so I've lost a few extra lbs. I'll see were I end up in a couple months. I have a new goal in mind (I want abs, this mommy tummy is not working for me). Maybe this will be my reward!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"