Multiples

Where to find Chicco car seat deals

I'm due with b/g twins in July. We already have a Chicco Keyfit and extra base at home. For the past 3 months or so, I've been waiting and watching and looking for a deal on a Chicco Keyfit or Keyfit 30... without any luck. I was wondering and hoping that maybe one of you would know where to get a deal on one. DH is in no hurry because, "even if they're born right now, they aren't coming home for a while," but I'd like to get the second infant car seat rather soon here. If I can find one at a good price, I don't care what he says. I'm getting it now!

Re: Where to find Chicco car seat deals

• They appear to be the exact same price everywhere, so my only suggestion would be to use a 20% off coupon at Buy Buy Baby. I looked through a stack of coupons I have and couldn't find anything as good for Babies R Us. If you don't have one, I'm sure Buy Buy Baby will email you a coupon if you sign up on their website.

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• I know you already have one seat, but just for future reference: Babies R Us has a "twin discount" available.  So any item you buy double of they give a discount on.  Also, if you register there they send (online and in-store) coupons all the time.  I've used a 20% off on top of the twin discount a few times.  Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • PalanPalan member
    Chicco had a buy 1 car seat and double stroller and get the 2nd car seat free, this ended in March. Sign up for the Chicco club so you will be ready if they do this one again. I bought a new car seat at a amazon sale, then the stroller at a target sale, sent in the receipts and got a free car seat, all matching.
  • Keep an eye on Baby Cheapskate on Facebook - not just the posts by the author, but the "posts by others" where people will share deals they've found.  I've happened upon a lot of really good deals that way.

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"