Special Needs
Options

Paging @mcrib

Have you ever tried methyl b-12? If so how long did it take for the side effects to subside?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Paging @mcrib

• Options
    @McRib‌ bump because I saw you post today. :)
  • Options
    It's funny--dd was prescribed prescription strength b6 as a mood stabilizer due to her seizure meds and it all but stopped her stimming. We noticed that took away her appetite so we stopped it and she eats more but stims like crazy now. I've tried a lower dose of the b6 and it hasn't helped so I either have her stim or eat. Boo. We have definitely seen a nice boost in language from the b-12. We had a really bad reaction initially--loads of mouthing, stimming and agitation but when I cut the dose in 1/4 it stopped the bad stuff so I'm going to slowly increase it. I found that brand you referenced after I already had bought some b-12 solo and I'll probably give it a shot when this bottle runs out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Zinc is one I haven't tried. We do mag with our epsom salt detox baths and I would say that has been the most helpful supplement of all. Stopped her space outs which we weren't sure were mini seizures or not as well as made her sttn. Focus in school way improved as well. I haven't tried zinc yet minus the teeny dose in her multivitamin. Will definitely look into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"