Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Does anyone have the Baby Brezza Formula Pro?

I am new to bottle feeding, and while researching bottles came across this at babies r us. Is it worth it? It seems like it would really nice and convenient, but I'm wondering if we will really use it? Thanks for any input!

Re: Does anyone have the Baby Brezza Formula Pro?

• Options
    I bought it and am not a fan. It worked well with the Similac Advanced formula, but since I switched to Similar Sensitive the dispensing area gets gunked up way to quickly resulting in diluted / inappropriately made bottles. I ended up having to clean the dispensing area 3 or 4 times a day - kind of eliminates the convenience it's supposed to provide. I don't use it anymore.
  • Options
    I have one and I love it. I haven't had any problems with mine. I also use sensitive formula.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait to use mine! Just a few weeks to go.
  • Options
    I've been using mine since my son was a week old and he's 3 months old now and I LOVE it I would be lost with out it. Even my son knows the sound of it and can tell its time to eat. I also have to baby food maker
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just make room temperature bottles. Once a day I put the correct amount of water in bottles and I put measured formula into a dispenser. When DD is hungry I just dump the powder into the water and shake. Easy and doesn't cost $150.

We have done this since LO was very very little. Scooping doesn't take that long when the water is already measured, and at room temp.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I returned mine!! My son does not like warmed bottles and then when I did use it, if you selected 4 oz it filled a 4 oz bottle to the brim.. Great concept but just isn't worth the money
  • Options
    Love mine! Been using it since the beginning. Baby is 2 weeks now. Couldn't live without it, especially at 3am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"