January 2014 Moms
Options

Fellow breastfeeders...

Where is the most hilarious/strangest place you have breasfed your baby?

I would say mine was at a local fire dept. My DH and his sisters were boxing in the basement (they have a boxing ring there) and DD was hungry, so I walked around and  found a couch to nurse her on. Good thing she finished when she did because 5 min after she was done, a fire truck arrived and they all came in!

Re: Fellow breastfeeders...

• Options
    Gas station? We were traveling and it was a truck stop that had tables. It was only slightly more comfortable than the backseat of the car.
    photo e2fe0839-b11a-41d8-8a07-1ef481a55d67_zpsda9c0f6f.jpg photo 777c55cb-e377-4070-950b-fdeda172a809_zpscd40251a.jpg IMG_15901 photo IMG_15901.jpg
  • Options
    Bacholorette party? At someone's house though. I didn't go out to the bar, but wanted to make an appearance.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Watching a show at the Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland .
  • Options
    Auditorium at a dance competition.
  • Options
    HOA meeting
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    teacher0708teacher0708 member
    edited April 2014
    In the front yard of our house. DS was playing and he didn't want to come inside. Also an a and w in small town canada. Had a few weird looks there. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Recently it was while walking around at a community egg hunt.  I had DD in the Moby nursing and was following DS around on his egg hunt.

• Options
    On the exam table at my OB's? I didn't have a bra on so I soaked the gown on the non-nursing side. That was fun/cold.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    Several parking lots... Walmart, Chapters (bookstore). Also on the sidelines of strollercise class.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have nursed everywhere. Furniture section in target, restaurants, church auditorium, my SIL's wedding (in the auditorium during the wedding). The list goes on.

• Options
    Lingerie dept at Target. Sidelines at soccer game.

• Options
    I've nursed in several parking lots, and even church. However, the strangest place I've pumped is at a spa in the women lounge. At least I had a comfy chair!
    Baby Boy Due 1.25.14
  • Options

On the exam table at my OB's? I didn't have a bra on so I soaked the gown on the non-nursing side. That was fun/cold.

Yup. The OB had one hand up my hooha and I had a crying/nursing baby on the boob. Plus leaking milk everywhere. I am woman, hear me roar!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Target parking lot and the little cafe inside Target. Lots of nursing going on at Target!

• Options
    PiachPiach member
    Tractor ride while strawberry picking last weekend.

BFP 10/8/12 | Missed Miscarriage - D&C 11/12/12

• Options
    Curtain department of JC Penney's. Benefit for DH's dying aunt at an Elk's Club.

• Options
    I nursed on my toilet. DD just woke up and at the same time, my stomach wanted attention too. I would have left DD alone on the mat, but she rolls around all over the place now when she's pissed..
  • Options
    Movie theater during the movie.

During dinner at Perkins...guess baby didn't want to be left out lol.

Car wash while we were parked and going through the wash.

At the park while my other kids play.

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

• Options
    Out on a hike on some rocks beside the river. DH took a bunch of pictures when I wasn't looking...and sheesh was that COLD!

• Options
    bnikbnik member
    In the parking lot at my husbands job. I hot afew side eyes as the guys were all leaving. Also on the toilet.
  • Options
    Boardwalk at the beach, Target outdoor furniture department, walking around during a festival, while having tea with MIL at the tea house, many a restaurant, many a dressing room, many a parkinglot. I remember in the very beginning I was nervous to nurse in the nursing/family room at Babiesrus. My how things have changed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

• Options
    Emergency room triage 4 days after LO was born as I was getting diagnosed with a spinal headache. Even though it was the hospital, it sure wasn't L&D so everyone that came in to work with me was surprised to find a newborn on my boob.

Alley beside my gym.

Restaurants x100

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"