October 2014 Moms
Options

I Can't wait to know sex of my baby!:)

I am very excited to find out the sex of my baby. I'm 15 weeks 1 day and was wondering if it is still too early to find out what the sex is ?? I don't wanna make the appointment and be disappointed when I know it's too early to see :/

Re: I Can't wait to know sex of my baby!:)

• Options
    It's not to early if you have a good u/s tech. I found out at 13 weeks with my ds and I just found out today at 13 weeks 5 days that we are having another boy. My ob has 5 u/s techs and the one I go to is really good. It also helps that my boys like to sit with their legs spread as wide as possible.
  • Options
    If you search this topic on TB you'll find tons of threads on it. Opinions are really split, with a lot of accurate early ultrasounds (esp 15 weeks). I had one at 13 weeks and the doc said "99% sure" but I'm not going to take it to heart until my anatomy scan. If you're dying to find out (and I know the feeling), go get an u/s. Just don't be TOO shocked if it turns out to be wrong later.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I admit it: I'm also dying to know. Not so much because I want one over the other, but because I just want to KNOW.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

April siggy challenge -- FLOWERS!!!

• Options
    I'm dying to know too. I'm 13w5d, and at my NT scan yesterday, the tech told me it was too inaccurate and wouldn't even attempt it! I was bummed. Really was hoping for an answer.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    I think I am the only person in the history of ever that really doesn't care what sex my baby is. I am excited to eventually find out but I won't know until June and that really doesn't bother me one bit. 
  • Options

I talked to the tech this morning at my NT scan and she said with some of the new machines (and if baby cooperates) it's possible. She told me she thought maybe a boy (I'm 13w5d) but she couldn't be sure because it kept being a stubborn little baby and moving (sounds like a DH I know ;) ). Plus, the cord was also in just the right spot that it may have been that.

So yeah, if you get lucky, it's definitely a possibility.

Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    We find out this Friday and we are super excited too! My OB urged us to wait (we should've gone in last week for a 4 week check-up) because they sometimes are hesitant to announce it's a girl if you are still early on. She requested us to wait another week for the 16 week visit. Unfortunately, the office only does the gender u/s on Friday's. 3 more days! :D 

• Options
    Oh my goodness I'm dying to know.  However I won't until early June probably so I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs.  :-(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was on the fence about it but our a/s is less than 2 weeks and I am getting super excited. Haven't seen lo since 8 weeks.
  • Options
    MaymkMaymk member
    I was dying to know so I asked my OB at 13w 0 days to see if she could tell, she wasn't sure she could but she got the ideal potty shot that showed it was a boy...unless we had a girl with some very unfortunate parts ;) The harmony test confirmed she was right a week later! XY it's a boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have an apt tomorrow, they told me they listen to the heartbeat (I am 15 weeks) but I am hoping they can tell me too!! I cant wait and all I want to do is buy buy buy!!!

1ST BABY GIRL BORN OCTOBER 22, 2014

STM DUE MAY 16 2016!!

• Options
    Thank you all for the info !:) I really hope my baby co operates ! Just want to start on the nursery so bad :) too excited :)
  • Options
    I get my anatomy scan on Monday so I'm dying inside with excitement!!
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks and my next appointment is at 16w3d. At our last u/s, the baby was measuring a week ahead of schedule so we are hoping to find out at this appointment! Fingers crossed! We're so antsy
  • Options
    We found out at 15w 3d that we are having a baby boy!! This is our first and couldn't be more excited!! But you can find out as early as 12 weeks via ultrasound and I know some people that did a blood test as early as 6 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"