October 2012 Moms

18 month vaccines

Did anyone not get any vaccines at the 18 month visit? For the life of me I can't remember what she got last visit so I'm not sure if she actually needs any this time...we go this afternoon.

Re: 18 month vaccines

• Same as @RVASC811. We will get the final Hep A dose at her 2 yr. check up or if we happen to be in the office for a "sick but not too sick" appointment after July.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Ours is not scheduled until the first week of may so that he could get the Hep A vaccine and that was the only one he needs this time.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys! I was looking at the CDC schedule and I was surprised that I thought she had everything on the schedule already and I think she had the Hep A at 15 months so I don't think she can get another yet. But yay for no shots!

• We missed 15 month appt so ds had 4 shots.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We did not have shots at our 18 month appt.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Most shots are done at 15 month but if you did hep a you may be up for the second round of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like Wally we missed our 15 month appt and just went today. She only had two shots but one was a combo shot and the other was her first hep a
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had the hep a and the dtap.
  • Yeah we did wind up with 2 shots at our appointment...not fun:(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"