July 2012 Moms

It's Easter!! @SallySunrise and others

I woke up this morning, and one of my very first thoughts was... It's Easter!!! Does that mean SallySunrise and the other girls who were stepping back from social media for lent would be back today? We miss you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: It's Easter!! @SallySunrise and others

• Ha! You're so sweet to think of me! It wasn't really for Lent that I decided to take a step back, but the timing did work out nicely for some spiritual reflection and what-not. ;)

The truth is that this board gets to me a whole lot, and it was starting to affect my personal life. Anytime I was upset by something here (which is fairly often because as you all know, no matter how hard I try not to be, I'm just a really sensitive person with a constant need for acceptance... I'm working on that but it's not a change I can make over night...) it just ruined my whole day, and therefore my family's. My sweet and wonderful DH was getting really fed up with it. He asked me to take a step back and see if it helped me, and honestly, it did. I love you girls and I'll still be around a bit, because I want to keep up with your lives and offer support where I can, but I probably won't be here for the day to day stuff as much anymore. I need to focus my time, energy and thoughts on the people right in front of me. So truly, it's not you, it's me. :P We can always still be friends. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"