April 2014 Moms
Options

Does it go away??

For all you now mamas....
I've got a question.
I've had randomly hiccups my ENTIRE pregnancy..and by random I mean at least one (or more) every hour :| anyone else who experienced this have good news for me that it goes away after birth? I'm so used to it I barely notice it unless it's a big one but I've been driving my husband crazy haha.
Oh and also heart burn and acid reflux! Does that go away too? Please say it's so! Xo

Re: Does it go away??

• Options
    I don't know about the hickups but the heart burn and acid reflux went away after I had my son so you might get rid of it :)
  • Options
    Yay!! Well that's good news for me! The hiccups are annoying but not usually painful but the heartburn/reflux killlllllsssss!!! 8-X
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had random hiccups too and I don't think I've had one since delivery! Or heart burn!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    Omg YESS!! I'll let my husband know to hang in there lol!
  • Options
    I was almost in tears today from the heartburn!!
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I read an article (or a blog... I forget which) about a woman who had hiccups constantly after month 5ish for both of her pregnancies!!!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    I had the random hiccups too! Weirdest thing! They have gone away completely since having my LO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's super weird! Before I got pregnant and would have hiccups (very rarely) some people would say "ut oh....are you pregnat" and I would think they were insane for saying that! Now I know what they were saying haha
  • Options
    Yes to the above Im pretty sure I've gained weight since delivering lo. I can finally eat again! And heartburn gone pretty much right after lo was handed to me : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"