December 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday Spam

I know a lot of us won't be around today because of family gatherings BUT since we have no family here and we're currently eating a frozen skillet stir fry while watching soccer...I need something to read :-P

So I got Sofie for LOs Easter basket. I was putting her and DHs baskets together Friday night and I gave Sofie one squeak and it was all over for the dog. She is madly obsessed and is plotting the kidnapping of the Giraffe. This dog loves, LOVES, food (she's a Lab, has anyone seen Marley??), but ignored jelly beans dropped on the floor to sneak off to try and steal Sofie off the table. Then stared longingly at the top of the fridge when I had to move the baskets. Then went ballistic when DH moved them off the counter this morning to make waffles. This dog will not stop...I fear for Sofie's life...
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Spam

• Options
    Welp, we're Jewish so DH is working. Everything else in town is closed. I should be out enjoying the weather with DD but she's napping and I'm watching Frontline on demand. Sunday fail.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    Dh and ds1 are golfing, the other 2 boys and I are hanging out at my parents until dinner at 5. Nice relaxing Easter!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Spent the day with my MIL watching Marriage Bootcamp while C & FIL golfed, then met them for brunch at the club.  I did notice MIL smirking when I looked longingly at a June Bug (fruity alcoholic drink) and glass of wine as they passed by on a tray and instead ordered a lemonade. 

Now I'm ready for a nap. :|
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options

Lol good luck sofie. Hope you make it out alive!!!

So my vent- why everytime I'm BFing LO does my mom need to hover and watch. It's so weird to me.

I understand...my mom is the same way :-/

I'm at my parents'. My brother's wife and stepson are both sick. And my brother doesn't understand why we are leaving when they get here. Why can't they just stay at her parents'??

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Options
    Too much food. I made my first green bean casserole BC I have recently fallen in love with cream of mushroom soup. Everyone ate it and now I'm pissed I have none left to take home for a snack later lol.
  • Options
    I am currently snacking on a Reese egg peanut butter cookie. Here is the recipe. Go buy some clearance Reese eggs and thank me later.
    https://bakeat350.blogspot.com/2013/03/reeses-peanut-butter-egg-cookies.html?m=1
  • Options
    We spent last night at ILs. It was Finn's first night away and he did well--woke up twice but went back to sleep with paci. Then MIL got up with both boys so we could sleep in--it was glorious.

ILs are keeping DS1 until Tuesday, so we just have the baby. It's like a vacation! One kid feels so easy right now.

• Options
    M is sick with an ear infection, so we didn't go to church. DD stayed with my aunt last night and went to lunch with her and my uncle at her ILs house. Then she came home and we did baskets, hunted eggs and am about to eat ham and other yummies. M is asleep and honestly I hope he stays that way for awhile since he feels like crap.
  • Options
    Haha my dog keeps kidnapping Sofie also! Thankfully my dog doesn't tear Sofie up she just runs around squeaking it. DH is at work so me and LO are napping in the recliner and wishing we were home with family.
  • Options
    I am going to have to use ALL my will power to not buy clearance Reese eggs...I bought a bag on Friday for DHs Easter basket...the only ones left are the ones in his basket because I ate the rest over the weekend. *hangs head in shame*
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    We went to brunch with my parents, and O.G. has been asleep since we left. Once he wakes up, we're going to attempt grocery shopping. Not sure what's open today, though.

• Options
    So is everyone else's LO fighting sleep all the time now too? It sounds pretty damn common right now
  • Options
    ameegee said:

So is everyone else's LO fighting sleep all the time now too? It sounds pretty damn common right now

Mine is for sure.

• Options

@AGriffin620‌ IN THE HOUUUUSE.

p.s. I see O.G. and think ORIGINAL GANGSTA every time.

AAWWWWW YEEEAHH....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"