May 2014 Moms

Dear bridetobe9132013 & Asantusa1

Please read and follow the effing rules in the birth announcement thread. Fo realz. It's not hard. #annoyed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dear bridetobe9132013 & Asantusa1

• Loading the player...
  • Are you kidding? Who cares
  • I hate members of the rules don't apply to me club.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well ladies, I tried to delete it and only got as far as the actual message. Apologies again!
  • awc1986 said:
    It bothers me, but what bothers me more is that the thread was created by Voldemod. It sort of takes the joy out of it, because I get angry when I see her name.
    Everyone who love tited it should go back and undo it.  Atleast that way it will look like no one cared that she started it.   :-B

• danabsd said:
    awc1986 said:
    It bothers me, but what bothers me more is that the thread was created by Voldemod. It sort of takes the joy out of it, because I get angry when I see her name.
    Everyone who love tited it should go back and undo it.  Atleast that way it will look like no one cared that she started it.   :-B
    Done for me :)

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Who is the girl who started it?
  • I've seen her name alot. Is she the one that took the donated money to buy things for her baby?
  • I've seen her name alot. Is she the one that took the donated money to buy things for her baby?
    Yes.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks I also tried to delete. Even tried to email an admin no luck. I will try to email an admin again. Sorry for the mistake.
  • Asantusa1 said:
    Thanks I also tried to delete. Even tried to email an admin no luck. I will try to email an admin again. Sorry for the mistake.
    No need, that thread is gone now anyway. There's a brand new one.
  • Asantusa1 said:

Thanks I also tried to delete. Even tried to email an admin no luck. I will try to email an admin again. Sorry for the mistake.

Have been trying to delete since the post. No luck :-( they won't let yo

No worries, @asantusa1, the original post went away in a ball of flames, so there's a new one anyway :).  Fresh starts for everyone!

I have been emailing and attempting to delete since I posted. I don't like that you can not change a post. :-( sorry to those I upset. I do feel bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"