August 2013 Moms

Pregnancy Update

edited April 2014 in August 2013 Moms
I had my first ultrasound today. I am 6 weeks 3 days, and due Dec 10. I have a subchorionic hematoma, so I have to go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. I've never had it before, but the doctor didn't seem worried, so I won't either.

Side note, I took my kids. My daughter is now traumatized by the OB/GYN. Yeah she definitely should not have witnessed a transvaginal ultrasound. She saw a vagina diagram with an iud and asked me what it was. I said "it's the inside of your vagina". She said the "pokey thing" (iud) looked painful and she didn't want it anywhere near her. So when the ultrasound started she thought he was about to put one in me, and had a complete breakdown. Ugh parenting fail.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

Re: Pregnancy Update

• LEMSA said:

Poor little one. Maybe it will scare her away from boys in the future. Congrats on the bebe!! Looks like an bean.

Haha maybe. She doesn't know the correlation between boys and babies yet lol.

Thank you!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Wishing for a H & H baby!
  • RevezRevez member
    Yay for your little bean! I'm so excited for you!

• That is sooo exciting! !! Poor lil girl!! How have you been feeling so far??
  • Congrats. Hoping for a smooth pregnancy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• JaymeMac said:

That is sooo exciting! !! Poor lil girl!! How have you been feeling so far??

Eating makes me want to throw up. Thinking about food makes me want to throw up. Not eating makes me want to throw up. Besides that I'm great!
    *sigh* Oh memories! ;)
    Wishing you a happy and healthy 9.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Yay!!! Hello lil squishy.
  • Oh, the little bean pic brings back memories. I hope you have a H&H 32 more weeks! Can't wait for those squishy Christmas pics!!
  • Yay for baby! :)

• Yay! Congrats!
    The Mrs.
  • Congrats!!! A little Christmas baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks guys!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so out of the loop. Congrats and yay!!!! So happy for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Yay!!!! Bring on December!!!!

• Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby!
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • I'm so excited for you! :) 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• JaymeMac said:

That is sooo exciting! !! Poor lil girl!! How have you been feeling so far??

Eating makes me want to throw up. Thinking about food makes me want to throw up. Not eating makes me want to throw up. Besides that I'm great!
    Poor girl! Hopefully you reach your 2nd tri quick ;)
  • NikkiD522 said:

I'm so out of the loop. Congrats and yay!!!! So happy for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

You didn't know?

BabyFruit Ticker

• KatieS7 said:

I was thinking of you today, in the most non creepy stalker way ;) Yay for winter babies, by far my favourite season to have a baby in so far!

That is creepy, but I like you so it's ok. Lol just kidding, it's not creepy. I'm excited. Summer was a crappy time to be pregnant, so let's see how winter treats me.

BabyFruit Ticker

• @MommyKristin88‌ I think I thought I read about your BFP in a dream... Or maybe it was the MOTN .. At any rate, I suck. I've gotta get my bump life together.. Now that I'm talking about it, I think I even congratulated you in my dream.. Or was it real?!? Omg I'm losing it. Can I blame it on your pregnancy brain??
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• NikkiD522 said:

@MommyKristin88‌ I think I thought I read about your BFP in a dream... Or maybe it was the MOTN .. At any rate, I suck. I've gotta get my bump life together.. Now that I'm talking about it, I think I even congratulated you in my dream.. Or was it real?!? Omg I'm losing it. Can I blame it on your pregnancy brain??

LMAO! I'll give you a pass ;-)

BabyFruit Ticker

• @MommyKristin88‌ I really want to know if its a boy or girl! I don't know why but it bugs me not knowing...do you have a "feeling" as to what it is?? A preference? I am so excited for you!!!!!!
  • So cute!! Congrats again! Pregnancy good vibes to you.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Omg! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you because I know you were hoping for this! :D December babies are awesome! (and not just because I'm one ;) )
  • JaymeMac said:

@MommyKristin88‌ I really want to know if its a boy or girl! I don't know why but it bugs me not knowing...do you have a "feeling" as to what it is?? A preference? I am so excited for you!!!!!!

@JaymeMac‌ I'm thinking girl, just because my food aversions are the exact same I had with my daughter.

I'm excited to find out for sure, but we have about 14 weeks until that happens lol

BabyFruit Ticker

• edited April 2014

Omg! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you because I know you were hoping for this! :D December babies are awesome! (and not just because I'm one ;) )

Thank you! When is your birthday?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Omg! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you because I know you were hoping for this! :D December babies are awesome! (and not just because I'm one ;) )

Dec 22nd. It's a good day! ;)

I'm so sorry I missed your BFP post! Way to drop the ball Self...
  • Congratulations! :) Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy! :D  \:D/

Dec 22nd. It's a good day! ;) I'm so sorry I missed your BFP post! Way to drop the ball Self...
    That's my grandfather's birthday, too, so it's an extra special day! We'll see...

BabyFruit Ticker

• So cute!! Congrats again! Pregnancy good vibes to you.
    @texasgirl81 I just saw your siggy. I didn't know you found out the sex of baby #2! Congrats!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats!!! I am so excited for you because I secretly wish I was pregnant again.  One, because I loved being pregnant and two, so I wouldn't have to get back into shape.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• KQuinonez said:
    Congrats!!! I am so excited for you because I secretly wish I was pregnant again.  One, because I loved being pregnant and two, so I wouldn't have to get back into shape.
    Well, I regret not getting back in shape. I'm still holding onto 20 lbs from August, and it's only going to get worse. I should have been more diligent about my weight loss before :-(

BabyFruit Ticker

• KQuinonez said:
    Congrats!!! I am so excited for you because I secretly wish I was pregnant again.  One, because I loved being pregnant and two, so I wouldn't have to get back into shape.
    Well, I regret not getting back in shape. I'm still holding onto 20 lbs from August, and it's only going to get worse. I should have been more diligent about my weight loss before :-(
    Psh, ladies, I've seen @MommyKristin88. She looks great :) You are going to be one pretty pregnant lady! I'm looking forward to seeing your bump!

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• KQuinonez said:
    Psh, ladies, I've seen @MommyKristin88. She looks great :) You are going to be one pretty pregnant lady! I'm looking forward to seeing your bump!
    Thanks girl, but you must not have looked at my hips. LOL that's where the weight went!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! That's so exciting
  • HermansWifeHermansWife member
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations! I had a SCH with Little Man - everything turned out just fine :)

Also, my birthday is 12/6 - so I'll be thinking of you! It's a great time to have a baby!

• Congratulations! I had a SCH with Little Man - everything turned out just fine :)

Also, my birthday is 12/6 - so I'll be thinking of you! It's a great time to have a baby!

That's good to know. I did some research on SCH, and realized that was a bad idea. The stories I read were horrific.

We won't hold our breath for 12/6. My babies never come early. They get comfortable, and want to hang out indefinitely.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congratulations! I had a SCH with Little Man - everything turned out just fine :)

That's good to know. I did some research on SCH, and realized that was a bad idea. The stories I read were horrific.

We won't hold our breath for 12/6. My babies never come early. They get comfortable, and want to hang out indefinitely.

I also consulted Dr. Google when I was diagnosed with mine, because my OB didn't give me much info, just said not to worry. (As if  first timer wouldn't worry). I was always nervous, but it ended up disappearing on its own -never any bleeding like I was told to expect. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"